Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Put Me In Main Event Or Pull Me From The F*****' Show!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both fights need each other, neither fight is ppv in the uk on its own. Chisora needs to shut up and enjoy his last pay day. He agreed the terms to be chief support when he signed the contract

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      I obviously don't know every detail but I think it's safe to say that Chisora has signed already to do this. I can't imagine that there is a unless I change my mind clause in there.
      And he must have been ok with his purse until he realised his fight wasn't going to be the headline event.

Comment

Chisora is right...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Would Chisora vs Parker be a PPV fight, on its own, without the WBSS final?

I doubt it, and it certainly wouldn't sell as well without being paired with Taylor Prograis. In any case, it seems like Chisora isn't complaining about his money, as such, just the billing.
          To be fair, even taking into account both of the main fights on the card together, it’s still arguably not a PPV event..

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Chisora is right...
            No he isn't, you clown. Chisora is a journeyman, a fringe heavyweight contender at best. Prograis-Taylor is between two world class fighters, the two best at 140lbs. They are the main event and you should be aware of that fact. Chisora is the clubfighter, the brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              To be fair, even taking into account both of the main fights on the card together, it’s still arguably not a PPV event..
              TBH, I'll probably stream it. But if I end up paying for it, it will be Taylor/Prograis that prompts me to get my credit card out. It's a more important, attractive and intriguing fight in every way than Chisora/Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                The people in the UK are paying to watch Chisora vs Parker, let's not kid anyone. No one knows Prograis in the UK at all, and barely anyone know Taylor.

Both Parker and Chisora have been in UK fight of the year.
                Dont know how popular Taylor is in the UK media, because I'm not from there, but I attended both Taylor Vs Martin and Vs Baranchyk and the stadium was packed.

The final should attract a lot of boxing fans, because prograis is also somewhat known from beating flanagan.

Comment

Chisora is a loose cannon

He’s always up for a ruckus even at press conferences

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
                    No he isn't, you clown. Chisora is a journeyman, a fringe heavyweight contender at best. Prograis-Taylor is between two world class fighters, the two best at 140lbs.
                    And together Prograis and Taylor couldn't sell out my basement.

Look at what Prograis sells in his own hometown: NOTHING. And he's not worth more in a country where he's never fought before.

Similar story for Taylor. He barely sells in Edinburgh, so suddenly he can sell tickets in London? No way.

Chisora may not be an elite fighter, but he's far more of a draw in London than Prograis-Taylor. The fact that they added him to the WBSS card is itself an acknowledgment that he draws in London.

Comment

Prograis-Taylor is the fight I want to see. I'm mildly interested in Chisora-Parker. I expect Parker to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X