Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Irwin's daughter in four months time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of years on, I'm not so sure. I like brunettes, but it doesn't suit her, and she seems like she might have a pair of belly warmers:

"You cheeky flamin' bastard, mate! If I wasn't raping this crock up his arse I'd come right down from Heaven and fuck you over right now, sport! First of all you say you want to fuck my flamin' daughter, now you're sayin' she's got flamin' saggy ****? Crikey! I can't wait till you die so I can kick your flamin' arse in the afterlife, sport!"

Comment

Are you trying to tell us you wouldn't smash that if you had a chance.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        Wow! She's so hot she could probably give a flowmo a boner, as long as she was holding a shirtless picture of Floyd and fully clothed.
        Yeah but you could say that about any girl

Comment

Jesus...she has boobs like a woman who breastfed an entire village.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            A couple of years on, I'm not so sure. I like brunettes, but it doesn't suit her, and she seems like she might have a pair of belly warmers:

"You cheeky flamin' bastard, mate! If I wasn't raping this crock up his arse I'd come right down from Heaven and fuck you over right now, sport! First of all you say you want to fuck my flamin' daughter, now you're sayin' she's got flamin' saggy ****? Crikey! I can't wait till you die so I can kick your flamin' arse in the afterlife, sport!"

Comment

Great legs and rack

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X