Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Vasyl Lomachenko at 126 who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Erik Morales vs Vasyl Lomachenko at 126 who you got?

Who you got guys in this Mythical match up?

Well..as I consider Morales to be vastly superior to Salido and Loma still being enormously unproven in the pro ranks in comparison to Morales then...yeah.

Loma is sublime though but it just goes to show how different the pro game is. Ask this again in 5 years and we might be on to something.

Comment

right now I'll go with morales

Comment

Morales.

Why is this even a question? Erik is arguably the best ever out of Mexico. He tears Lomachenko a new one...

Comment

Vasyli easy. Vasyl has some of the best technique the game will ever see,.

After he masterclasses walters you will be more convinced

Comment

Loma is learning how to sit down on his punches as well.....

Comment

You're asking about what a great fighter, who once beat pacquiao and barriers, would do against a guy with zero wins against any top class fighters let alone great fighters?

Cmon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Who you got guys in this Mythical match up?
                Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Well..as I consider Morales to be vastly superior to Salido and Loma still being enormously unproven in the pro ranks in comparison to Morales then...yeah.

Loma is sublime though but it just goes to show how different the pro game is. Ask this again in 5 years and we might be on to something.
                Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                right now I'll go with morales
                Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Morales.

Why is this even a question? Erik is arguably the best ever out of Mexico. He tears Lomachenko a new one...
                Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Vasyli easy. Vasyl has some of the best technique the game will ever see,.

After he masterclasses walters you will be more convinced
                Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Loma is learning how to sit down on his punches as well.....
                Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                You're asking about what a great fighter, who once beat pacquiao and barriers, would do against a guy with zero wins against any top class fighters let alone great fighters?

Cmon man.
                lomachenko is the more skilled fighter.

morales never showed lomachenko's white slickness.

was morales capble of brown slickness????

maybe, but he didnt show it because he was too busy upholding the mexican machismo style of all out war.

Lomachenko's white bruva slickness >>>>>>>>> Morales tru aztec warrior style.

and Salvador Sanchez is the most talented fighter to ever come out of mexico while chavez sr. is the GOAT/resume fighter of mexico.

Comment

lomachenko is the real deal but i have to go with morales, probably my all time favourite fighter, what a monster he was in his prime

Comment

love me some Loma

but imma roll with El Terrible

he WOULD drag Loma into a war and we dont know how he'll handle it

Comment

Working...
                    X