• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how delusional are ya'll?? seriously you have to be trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
      I don't really want to think so but this makes me wonder:
      You didn't want to think so yet you came here and started a thread about it.

You clearly wanted to think so.

Comment

""Last couple of fights Canelo has looked good... I've looked okay. That's why it's very interesting who wins in September."

I mean did he deliberately make himself look vulnerable to draw interest? Strikes me as an odd thing to say and not spontaneous. It's been thought about.

This is such big business now, I wonder behind the scenes what kind of angles are thought about.
        Get real.

GG looked vulnerable fighting Adama off TV in Monaco.

He just makes tons of mistakes...still not enough to lose to 5'7 Canelito.

Comment

No. I'm a GGG fan but i don't believe an experienced fighter like GGG goes in there and looks worse on purpose. Besides, even in some weird universe where that happens, if he was that much in control of his fights that he could do that, do you really think he would have let the Jacobs fight be THAT close? no.

Kell Brook is an excellent fighter and was always going to have his moments as long as he lasted but he didn't last.

Jacobs is also a very good fighter, arguably the 2nd best Middleweight out there and it was just proof that once you step up in levels, you can't just blast everyone out as it has been proven throughout history.

It is what it is, you fight good opponents and don't run through them like you did before.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Get real.

GG looked vulnerable fighting Adama off TV in Monaco.

He just makes tons of mistakes...still not enough to lose to 5'7 Canelito.
            He 5'9" doe

Comment

I thought GGG's body looked a little soft vs Jacobs. IDK if he wasn't in the best shape or he's getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                If you mean he ment to struggle with Jacobs youre outa your mind, this is not a game of checkers.

Whats been presented by both guys is what it is, Canelo wasn't mature enough and is the naturally smaller man that's why they stalled they needed to bring Canelo along a bit more to be ready for that fight, all the while G is getting older and the fight is much bigger so it was better for them to have played the game the way they have, it was smart where being macho and taking the fight too early was dumb.

Comment

""Last couple of fights Canelo has looked good... I've looked okay. That's why it's very interesting who wins in September."

I mean did he deliberately make himself look vulnerable to draw interest? Strikes me as an odd thing to say and not spontaneous. It's been thought about.

This is such big business now, I wonder behind the scenes what kind of angles are thought about.

Nah, he's been tea bagging

Comment

Stephen A Smith said GGG told him as much.

https://youtu.be/C_a0q_c1Xg0?t=330

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      Stephen A Smith said GGG told him as much.

https://youtu.be/C_a0q_c1Xg0?t=330
                      Its possible and I stress possible he went into the jacobs fight looking for 12 rounds but Im positive his plan wasnt for the fight to be as close as it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X