No announcement yet.

Canelo is he Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is he Mexican

Because I taught Mexicans were warriors and not scared of a challenge?

He's from Guadalajara which is the 2nd largest city in Mexico, so yes he is Mexican.

Also he fought Trout, Mayweather, Lara, GGG when many, many people said he wouldn't dare fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      He's from Guadalajara which is the 2nd largest city in Mexico, so yes he is Mexican.

Also he fought Trout, Mayweather, Lara, GGG when many, many people said he wouldn't dare fight them.
      You know none of this matter when’s you are talking to...I don’t know what to call people who ignorantly deny a mans accomplishments. I mean they have to know they are lying. Stay speaking the truth though. If you get through to one person you’re doing your job

Comment

Canela is not a Mexican warrior.

Comment

Who is he supposed to be afraid of? He just fought the boogeyman and beat him imo

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
            Canela is not a Mexican warrior.
            Who says he has to be a "warrior"? He's been asked to step up multiple times and was ridiculed multiple times as too scared and he got in the ring with those guys.

To me he's a fighter that's willing to challenge himself and capable of proving himself. Not sure what more we can ask in fighters?

Comment

Coulda sworn he's irish

Comment

Originally posted by Panterita View Post
                Who is he supposed to be afraid of? He just fought the boogeyman and beat him imo
                No. He didn't.

Comment

Eddy Reynoso paid the Mexican cartel for the kidnapped baby of Irish tourists

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

why would he be afraid to fight those guys? and it sure didnt take 2 years to make those fights compare to the ggg one.

Comment

Working...
                    X