Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you collect stuff or are collectors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I collect men's souls and women's buttholes.

I'm the grim reaper of sodomy.

Comment

Knives for me. From production all the way to custom made. Mostly pocket knives with traditional slip joints or locking folders. Also, watches to a lesser extent. But I use whatever I collect, they don't sit under a glass display case.

Comment

When I'm not moderating Boxingscene, I collect Garbage Pail Kids, Pokeman and Magic cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          When I'm not moderating Boxingscene, I collect Garbage Pail Kids, Pokeman and Magic cards.
          Probably collecting virginities with those collections. :boobies:

Comment

Underwears....
            The more holes in them the better..
            I'm launching a full on summer collection in 2018..

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              For me, it's nice to research on products etc and talk about them or learn.
              That's something that interests me to be honest hence the collection i want to get into. A lot of the stuff I want to collect has a backstory to them and comes with what types of people used it and from where. My only concern is buying something that they got off a corpse or something like that. Worried about bad vibes associated with these old items.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                That's something that interests me to be honest hence the collection i want to get into. A lot of the stuff I want to collect has a backstory to them and comes with what types of people used it and from where. My only concern is buying something that they got off a corpse or something like that. Worried about bad vibes associated with these old items.
                I don't really have suspicious vibes about dead people belongings etc... maybe I just will treat it with some respect. Have you felt or seen some kind of spiritual thing?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  I don't really have suspicious vibes about dead people belongings etc... maybe I just will treat it with some respect. Have you felt or seen some kind of spiritual thing?
                  Some what. You hear how people bought antiques and when they bring them home weird things start to happen. Actually my dad had my grandma's old desk and I've had weird vibes with that desk, even had spiritual contact. Can't relate it do the desk but i always suspect my grand parents would visit me from time to time when paranormal things happen to me since they were dead when I was born.

Comment

Working...
                  X