Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Carl Froch be admitted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Carl Froch be admitted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame?

What do you think?

Has he done enough in his career to be worthy of the IBHOF?
    Yes
    84.34%
    No
    15.66%

The poll is expired.

Hell no. This caveman is one of the most overrated fighters in the history of boxing.

Match up any 168lb fighter against a punching bag with arms, and they're basically fighting Froch

Comment

He's a no brainer to get in dude..Three times 168 champ, one of toughest resumes out there..this isn't Baseball HOF, if Gatti and Mancini Can get in, hes a cinch..

Comment

it would be a real crime not to. imo he is one of the best fighters of this era.

IBHOF will be a dead joke to me if they don't induct froch but they'll induct someone like gatti.

Comment

If he's good enough for you to accuse him of being on performance enhancing drugs for the sole reason that he battered Lucian Bute half to death then he's good enough for the Hall Of Fame.

Comment

Will he get in yes... Should he, No!!! Personally I find it hard to claim his resume is so great. Saying that, I was and am a fan of Froch. Sadly, he career was short lived and although a great career, it was exactly that a great short career but not one deserving of the HOF.

That is my view but he will get in, as said above... If Gatti and Mancini got in, why no Froch.

Comment

If he had fought one last big fight, I would have no doubts. As it stands now with his recent twitter exploits leaving a very bad taste in my mouth, I am on the fence. Not first ballot, let him wait a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                If he's good enough for you to accuse him of being on performance enhancing drugs for the sole reason that he battered Lucian Bute half to death then he's good enough for the Hall Of Fame.
                You're still hurting over my suggesting that.

He did look very different in that fight.

He was extremely aggressive and relentless against Bute without tiring, while he looked rather passive and lethargic against Ward.

Comment

In my opinion no. But he probably will at some point.

Comment

He's one of the best SMWs ever. He's a shoe in.

Comment

Working...
                    X