No announcement yet.

If you had to pick a lounge poster to be your roommate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I want Stax to be a real person with the personality his posting style reflects more than anything. I want that person to exist...which he actually might already. Do we know for a fact Stax isn't Adrien Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
      SEAT. HAVE ONE..

18 is legal in every country I've been.

Comment

TBH, I've always been the type that always just needed my own pad, even if it was my best friend I'd known since childhood.

There's alway something that you're going to have an issue with when living with someone, even if they've been your best friend.

I just can't get past somethings when it comes to actually living somewhere. Again, we could be straight best homies for life, but to actually live with them, is different.

The best roommates that I have had, have always been people that I'm cool with, but was never good friends with.

But if I had to pick, I'd prolly roll with my boy ELRIZZLE THE GRIZZLE, Freedom, or Vagabond DM.

Comment

hold on. no one is picking safespace ?!?!?!?!? think of all the free poetry

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            hold on. no one is picking safespace ?!?!?!?!? think of all the free poetry
            Not only that, think of all the threesomes you could have with his girl.

And by threesomes I mean handjobs from an effeminate obese virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Not only that, think of all the threesomes you could have with his girl.

And by threesomes I mean handjobs from an effeminate obese virgin.
              Lol why do people keep saying he's obese? Have we ever seen pictures of him?

Comment

He used to have an avy of his own pic side by side with GGGgloveking. Kind of like a mock face off/pre-fight pic, it was pretty funny actually.

He didn't show his face, but he looked short and fat as fook, if that really was his real pic. He also admitted to being 5'7" and 200 lbs. (I forget the exact weight, but it was heavy for his height).

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  He used to have an avy of his own pic side by side with GGGgloveking. Kind of like a mock face off/pre-fight pic, it was pretty funny actually.

He didn't show his face, but he looked short and fat as fook, if that really was his real pic. He also admitted to being 5'7" and 200 lbs. (I forget the exact weight, but it was heavy for his height).
                  Ahh, IC. Interesting!

Comment

He's listed at 5'7" and 247

Comment

Definitely Daggum. I'll room with him and shag his bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X