Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Ruiz rematch set for December 14th in CARDIFF!! Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I understand Ruiz has no choice of where the fight is held as in the original contract where Joshua had the rematch as well as deciding on where that fight would take place !! That's what I heard from someone close to the AJ Camp ?? And I know I'm in the Minority but I'm hoping A J Knocks Ruiz out to Regain those titles again as I think it would be better for Boxing due to the so called bad blood between Wilder Fury & Joshua !!

Comment

From what I understand Ruiz has no choice of where the fight is held as in the original contract where Joshua had the rematch as well as deciding on where that fight would take place !! That's what I heard from someone close to the AJ Camp ?? And I know I'm in the Minority but I'm hoping A J Knocks Ruiz out to Regain those titles again as I think it would be better for Boxing due to the so called bad blood between Wilder Fury & Joshua !!

Comment

UK boxing has been so bad lately that UK fans are celebrating this as a victory lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          UK boxing has been so bad lately that UK fans are celebrating this as a victory lol
          Yeah real bad. Although i dont know how. Anthony Joshua lost, thats about it. Other than that fighters win and lose. All i know is these fighters are getting tested in competitive fights and there is always a risk of loss. Which for the fans is much better than a promotional company keeping their fights in house and setting up mismatches to protect their fighters records where their stars wont be tested in competitive fights (Usually at about $80 a night).

Comment

Links or stop posting unconfirmed crap...

Comment

It is where and when Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn says it is. Ive been saying this from day 1. Ruiz signed the contract. I know some of the usual haters cant accept this cuz they hate is too strong but thats life baby, thats what contracts are about.

B,b,b,b,b,b,but Dillian Whyte, drugs cheat doe, UKAD doe. LOL, you haters jumped the gun on that one too. You haters and shills and lying racists need to take a breath and let things play out 1st cuz jumping the gun just makes you look like a real tit further down the line

Comment

Hearn promised him unlimited Snickers bars for his training camp. Lol

I am looking forward to this one. If AJ was mentally or physically impaired he can show a lot coming back and winning this fight.

Comment

That is not what Andy Ruiz confirmed on the "Joe Rogan Experience". He said that the event won't be staged in the U.K. and an announcement shall be made next week sometime concerning the venue.

As a matter of fact, Eddie Hearn has been shouting about fighting in Cardiff, Wales on December 14 for several weeks now. However, after Dillian Whyte popped dirty for PED abuse and as Ruiz started to buck against the idea of fighting in the U.K. because of it, Eddie slowly began walking back that pronouncement.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    That is not what Andy Ruiz confirmed on the "Joe Rogan Experience". He said that the event won't be staged in the U.K. and an announcement shall be made next week sometime concerning the venue.

As a matter of fact, Eddie Hearn has been shouting about fighting in Cardiff, Wales on December 14 for several weeks now. However, after Dillian Whyte popped dirty for PED abuse and as Ruiz started to buck against the idea of fighting in the U.K. because of it, Eddie slowly began walking back that pronouncement.
                    DAZN needs this in the US badly, but dont overestimate their leverage after this Canelo/GBP fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Evan though you are a phaggot of the highest order. I agree with you b1tch ass.

With how things have been going for them in boxing lately these U.K. cats will take any victory they can.

Comment

Working...
                      X