Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Ukraine, then...

Back in the day this would have been an outrage that the guy was clearly colluding with foreign powers. Today? Well, he's given idiots like Rockin' an extra cent on his welfare check, so he's satisfied.

Comment

• Going well for him, isn't it?

Comment

• The guy's an embarrassment... I cringe reading his tweets.

There's such a thing as acting presidential, and with grace. He has NO class.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          The guy's an embarrassment... I cringe reading his tweets.

There's such a thing as acting presidential, and with grace. He has NO class.
          He's a piece of shit...

Comment

• He's pathetic and weak imo, not a real leader. He is what you expect from a leader in the current day and age though, I'd say not as bad as a democrat but that isn't much of a compliment. In any case the president is a puppet - sorry to tell you but democracy is a lie if you haven't already figured it out. Democrat or republican there are some issues that they both staunchly support and some issues that they are both strongly against - WITHOUT FAIL. Once you figure out what these issues that they both ALWAYS agree upon and the issues that they both ALWAYS are against then you get an idea of who's really in control (essentially those who have the money to lobby the political class).

Comment

• Originally posted by 'b' View Post
              He's pathetic and weak imo, not a real leader. He is what you expect from a leader in the current day and age though, I'd say not as bad as a democrat but that isn't much of a compliment. In any case the president is a puppet - sorry to tell you but democracy is a lie if you haven't already figured it out. Democrat or republican there are some issues that they both staunchly support and some issues that they are both strongly against - WITHOUT FAIL. Once you figure out what these issues that they both ALWAYS agree upon and the issues that they both ALWAYS are against then you get an idea of who's really in control (essentially those who have the money to lobby the political class).
              This is the thing.. people in the US talk about the "left", but even the Dems are moderate.

Though this is a country where it's a rights issue if someone says you can't own an AK47 in your house.

Comment

• It never dawned on me that I could run this country, be our president until Trump. Who can't do a better job than what this idiot is doing?

First off I'm wearing a mask as is everyone in the White House.

I get this virus is some serious stuff and act accordingly.

I never ever ......bring in the Army.

I don't try and talk about things I know nothing about.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  This is the thing.. people in the US talk about the "left", but even the Dems are moderate.

Though this is a country where it's a rights issue if someone says you can't own an AK47 in your house.
                  Yeah Obama would probably be seen as a centrist or even centre-right here in the UK

Comment

• No, he's horrible.

Do I think Biden will do a better job? No, he's horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
                      It never dawned on me that I could run this country, be our president until Trump. Who can't do a better job than what this idiot is doing?

First off I'm wearing a mask as is everyone in the White House.

I get this virus is some serious stuff and act accordingly.

I never ever ......bring in the Army.

I don't try and talk about things I know nothing about.
                      Yeah, he's really lowered the standard of debate and the standard of office.

Comment

Working...
                      X