Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the smallest boxer who could beat Scott Steiner in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's big and strong. That's it. Sure if he grabbed you your in a world of trouble, but I'm confident I would be too fast for that guy as long as he didn't grab me.

Edit sorry didn't see he was a proper wrestler lol. Well it just goes the same way, he's gonna maul whoever he grabs but any good fighter is going have some serious speed advantage and people forget that speed kills

Comment

9 times out of 10 Nonito Donaire sparks him out. The 10th Steiner gets a hold of him and rips his arms off.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        This Scott Steiner would beat the **** out of roided up Scott Steiner.

still pretty roided up there

Comment

Pretty sure a 154 Julian Jackson or Thomas Hearns would leave him face down, looking like a grenade went off in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Pretty sure a 154 Julian Jackson or Thomas Hearns would leave him face down, looking like a grenade went off in his face.

those two would knock him out. jackson and hearns could stop a HW sized man with one shot, especially with no gloves on. they'd break their hands if they hit him on a hard spot on his head, but the guy would be sparked out.

Comment

If Ivan Calderon would stick and move and let Steiner chase him for about 2 minutes, Big Poppa Pump would be so gassed he would just pass out.

I can imagine it fight looking like the chicken scene from Rocky 2, but more pathetic.

Comment

Chris Jericho battered Goldberg backstage I'm willing to bet he'd wreck Scott aswell

Comment

Working...
                X