Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Mayweather Looks Like Dog****, Worst Shape I've Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    well, you sound really tough what with being angry and all, why dont you go eat some food and go to bed.
    furthermore, changing what you quote as "white boy" to "black boy" wouldnt sound to nice either so, for the benefit of "nice" people on here of both colours......keep the white and black thing to yourself as it has no place here. thank you for reading and sleep tight. ZZZZZZZ
    can i get an AMEN from everybody on that?
    Normally it's two guys arguing before it gets this serious. This is like Internet shadow boxing. Amen.

Comment

I guess Floyd and Conor are laughing all the way to the bank. Watch how they're great buddies afterwards. Floyd will say what a great champion Conor is and Conor will say the same for Floyd while saving face stating it isn't he's game but he did it for the fans "but in a real fight" ect. And quite a few of you who should know better will wonder what else you coulda done with your wasted money.

Comment

boxing is a real fight,and mma has plenty of rules too.

Comment

talking doesnt win fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
            It's not a secret anymore. He had a boner the whole time during face-off. He's in love!

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
              well, you sound really tough what with being angry and all, why dont you go eat some food and go to bed.
              furthermore, changing what you quote as "white boy" to "black boy" wouldnt sound to nice either so, for the benefit of "nice" people on here of both colours......keep the white and black thing to yourself as it has no place here. thank you for reading and sleep tight. ZZZZZZZ
              can i get an AMEN from everybody on that?
              Lol... My bad. I couldn't help myself. Don't take it personal. That remark had intended targets. And they all know who they are. They definitely aren't "nice" people either.

Comment

Mcgregor gonna t up the superman punch and land clean on Floyds chin, and that will be floyds first loss that is how it played out on UFC 2

Comment

floyd is 150lbs but looks like 160lbs compared to conor

Comment

Conor is desperate. TBE isn't one of these MMA bums that get shook at some trash talk. Money going to dominate and make this look easy.

Comment

mac looked kinda scrawny compared to may altho the latter weighed in less lol

Comment

Working...
                      X