Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Besputin To Have B-Sample Tested, Vows To Fight PED Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he got it from food. He must eat at the same restaurant as canelo... Lol. Seriously tho, I hate that this happened. I liked besputin and thought he had a chance of being a major player in the division, at least up there with dsg and Porter, not to mention a solid future opponent for Crawford. There's not a lot of options on the tr side of the street at 147, so arum might pull some strings to make this go away just like hearn did for Whyte so he can still have a viable future opponent for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
      He said he got it from food. He must eat at the same restaurant as canelo... Lol. Seriously tho, I hate that this happened. I liked besputin and thought he had a chance of being a major player in the division, at least up there with dsg and Porter, not to mention a solid future opponent for Crawford. There's not a lot of options on the tr side of the street at 147, so arum might pull some strings to make this go away just like hearn did for Whyte so he can still have a viable future opponent for Crawford.
      It's that tainted meat again in Russia.

Besputin is like the welterweight version of lomachenko. They are in fact stablemates.

He struggled with Butaev even with the advantage of tainted meat. He was never that good. DSG and Porter beats him with ease.

Comment

imagine if this were a PBC fighter AGAIN

Comment

Hey Besputin..Canelo called and said he’s the only dirty bastard allowed to use the “I ate it by mistake” excuse. I still can’t believe anyone actually believes these dudes ever about this nonsense. Doesn’t matter how it got there, you are responsible for what’s in your body...if it’s there you are still fking dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            Is anyone surprised? They all do this.

Always an accident or something...they claim.
            Yes, it's disgraceful however, as shown by hearns' attitude towards drug testing, there is no real desire at the higher levels to even try to stamp out ped use.

Comment

Crawford's next cherrypick might have to stay on the bum tree for using PEDs. Mike Alvarado looks to be the frontrunner now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                Ahahahaha both hilarious and true. Hearn isn't willing to pay for Random drug testing but he'll grease a few palms to quell a positive test. The logic of that guy....

If he follows their blueprint expect not to hear from besputin for several months until this hopefully blows over. Crookroom Boxing
                You know how druggies try to eat the dope when the cops come? I think Hearn drank Whyte's B sample.

Comment

why is this thread so empty tho???

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    The promoter, in this case Eddie Hearn, didn't want to shell out the money for it.
                    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    You would think, after the problems with Whyte vs. Rivas, he would think otherwise.
                    Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                    Ahahahaha both hilarious and true. Hearn isn't willing to pay for Random drug testing but he'll grease a few palms to quell a positive test. The logic of that guy....

If he follows their blueprint expect not to hear from besputin for several months until this hopefully blows over. Crookroom Boxing
                    Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    Yes, it's disgraceful however, as shown by hearns' attitude towards drug testing, there is no real desire at the higher levels to even try to stamp out ped use.
                    Lol at these idiots trying to blame Eddie Hearn because a Russian fighter fails a drug test in Monte Carlo!

Hearn isn't Besputins trainer, S&C coach or manager. Hell, he isn't even Besputin's promoter!

Was it Al Haymon's fault that Ortiz failed a PED test before a fight on a PBC show?

Would you have blamed Haymon if Tyson Fury had popped positive after fighting Wilder?

No, you wouldn't, so STFU with this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      imagine if this were a PBC fighter AGAIN
                      Imagine if some people were shitting on Haymon for not paying for random VADA testing for every fighter who competes on one of his shows.

Imagine if they accused him of bribery and corruption because Luis Ortiz was cleared after popping positive before a fight on a PBC show.

Wouldn't that be crazy!

Comment

Working...
                      X