Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Iron Mike versus Joshua or Wilder today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Iron Mike beats everybody except for the Super Heavyweights; the guys that are 6'5''-6'9'' and weigh around 240-275 lbs might be too big for him but that vaunted power of his might allow him to hang with the big dudes.

Comment

• Prime Tyson losses to a prime Lewis everytime probably the Klitschko brothers too.

Prime Tyson vs AJ or Wilder as they are now I invision him destroying them.. Give AJ another 2 or 3 years and I believe he would murder prime Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        Prime Iron Mike beats everybody except for the Super Heavyweights; the guys that are 6'5''-6'9'' and weigh around 240-275 lbs might be too big for him but that vaunted power of his might allow him to hang with the big dudes.
        Size can be overcome, and Wilder isn't an elite fighter.

For me, Mike would have been a heavy favourite.

Fights against elite SHW's would obviously have been much more difficult.

Comment

• Wilder - beats easily

Joshua - hard to say, but I'd give the edge to Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
            Any style can be nullified by the right opponent on the right night.

Regarding Wilder, of course a lot of people aren't sold on him. He beat a B class HW in Stiverne and has since looked poor against other B and C class HW's. He's also looked crude and uncoordinated at times.
            True to both parts. I guess he's still got it all to prove, as do a lot of heavyweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              True to both parts. I guess he's still got it all to prove, as do a lot of heavyweights.
              Yes. After a long absence, we've now got some great characters in the division, and a lot of potential great fights to look forward to. And hopefully, Deontay can prove me wrong in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
                Size can be overcome, and Wilder isn't an elite fighter.

For me, Mike would have been a heavy favourite.

Fights against elite SHW's would obviously have been much more difficult.
                Tyson KO's Wilder and I agree with your points.

Comment

• Knocks both out badly within 4-5 rounds.

I think AJ is a poor mans Frank Bruno personally.

Comment

Working...
                  X