No announcement yet.

Folks Who Survived Horror Movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks Who Survived Horror Movies

Watched Friday the 13th Part 2 last night yet again. Anybody remember this joker named "Ted" who dodged Jason's wrath? What other fools from these franchises actually made it out alive?

Allison survived part 1. And the girl in 2 survived, and Paul may have too.

Comment

Originally posted by caritafan View Post
      Allison survived part 1. And the girl in 2 survived, and Paul may have too.
      I think they mention Paul in Part 3, but they don't say whether he died or not as best I can remember.

?

Comment

I wish the girl with the huge jugs in Friday the 13th part 5 survived. The hot ones always get killed, usually after they get boned.

Comment

Tommy Jarvis (Corey Feldman and guy who played the older version of him) survived.

If Feldman's stories are true, then his innocence didn't survive. Jason's victims weren't the only ones who got "stabbed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            I think they mention Paul in Part 3, but they don't say whether he died or not as best I can remember.

?

With a facial expression like that, I doubt he even remembers.

Comment

Another survivor, Pam (part 5).

:wank:

Comment

Jamie Lee Curtis survived the entire Halloween franchise. Badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Watched Friday the 13th Part 2 last night yet again. Anybody remember this joker named "Ted" who dodged Jason's wrath? What other fools from these franchises actually made it out alive?

This Fool also appears in one of the Greatest X-files Episodes ever - Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose - as the Main Villain of the piece.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Jamie Lee Curtis survived the entire Halloween franchise. Badass.
                    You must have missed Halloween: Resurrection. You're actually not missing much else, that's the only thing I remember about the movie, which was terrible. Probably the worst in the whole series.

Comment

Working...
                    X