Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way. Arsenal won't lose but **** do I want them to miss 4th. I am so tired of watching them get exposed in europe to scrape 4th again. At least with Spurs, we can see Bale on the big stage and no one will expect much from them anyways.

How did they draw such a shyt group this season anyways? Their accunulator shouldn't be that high.

Comment

• Great goal.

Kiddo has gone ****ing senile.

Comment

• Wenger might get the boot if this stays 1-1???

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Gutted for Wigan, contrary to the stick they get for support or lack of it, I was always a fan due to the style of football but at the end of the day their 9 lives finally run out.

Comment

• Wigan NOOOOOO! Say nothing Tom cruise! Nothing at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Gutted for Wigan, contrary to the stick they get for support or lack of it, I was always a fan due to the style of football but at the end of the day their 9 lives finally run out.
              8 lives

I am absolutely gutted but it has been an amazing 8 years and to be honest the Championship will be far more enjoyable as we should be more competitive and get better results.

Im looking forward to next year really

Kick off with the Community shield and then start our campaign in the Championship as well as the group stages of the Europa League

UP THE LATICS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                8 lives

I am absolutely gutted but it has been an amazing 8 years and to be honest the Championship will be far more enjoyable as we should be more competitive and get better results.

Im looking forward to next year really

Kick off with the Community shield and then start our campaign in the Championship as well as the group stages of the Europa League

UP THE LATICS!!!
                The Championship is quite a tough league now.

Not one relegated premier league team bounced back this season and one of them got relegated again.

Will be interesting who wigan keep hold of.

Martinez will go and quite a few players i would imagine.

Got to be careful they don't go into freefall like quite a number of relegated premier league teams have.

Comment

• Ribery was mad because he is a Muslim.

Still didn't stop him shagging a underage hooker.

Comment

• Wigan won't be back in the Premiership for many many years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Wigan won't be back in the Premiership for many many years.
                      Unless we can hold on to a few key players (which I think we wont) then I doubt we'll be seen in the top flight again

Comment

Working...
                      X