• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copa del Rey final.

Atlético to get styled on. 4-1

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Who is then? Sure ain't arsenal anymore.

Chelsea win trophies with kids while playing shyt. Imagine if they were experienced and playing very well? Yeah. Devestating.
      Yeah, "imagine".

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        No they aren't.

Next season should be a great season, hopefully the standard drastically improves in the PL though. Spurs are absolutely **** besides Bale, Vertonghen and Lloris.. Chelsea been **** as have Man City with their stars.

Would love to see a British team win the CL again and win it deservingly.
        Actually think Chelsea might win the CL next season.

Not deservedly maybe of course. Everyone has an axe to grind when it comes to Chelsea.

On no planet are Arsenal or Spurs in Chelsea's class even when we finished 6th. They don't win anything.......ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r
          Quote:
          Who is then? Sure ain't arsenal anymore.

Chelsea win trophies with kids while playing shyt. Imagine if they were experienced and playing very well? Yeah. Devestating.
          Man united obviously.. if the ref hadnt robbed us we would have done better vs dortmund then madrid did..

2nd best team in europe after bayern atm. I dont think anyone sane can deny this?

As for chelsea.. dont make me laugh.. they won the god damn bum europa cup.. should be ashamed to quit the Cl in the firstround as defending champions.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Also why no love for 2 of the greatest english footballers of all time.. in scholes and bwckham??

Beckham destroyed a prime greece almost single handedly.. and was the mvp for la galaxy..

Scholes also made a prime zidane and edgar davids duo bow down to him earlier in his career.. its no coincidence united went on a brief decline.when fergie tried to replace him with bum argies and brazilians

Comment

• Scholes has already retired once so no-one really gives a **** and Beckham might be the most overrated player of all time.

Comment

• You heard about Glenn Whelan and his pigs head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Necrophobic View Post
                  You heard about Glenn Whelan and his pigs head?

I heard about an investigation being done at Stoke, I presumed it was probably because one of the players had played a short pass to feet.

Kenywyne Jones smashed his windscreen in cos of it apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    I heard about an investigation being done at Stoke, I presumed it was probably because one of the players had played a short pass to feet.

Kenywyne Jones smashed his windscreen in cos of it apparently
                    Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Scholes has already retired once so no-one really gives a **** and Beckham might be the most overrated player of all time.
                      Beckham is hot tho. I bought his boxers from his H&M collection. Feels great brah.

Comment

Working...
                      X