Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ariza is dirty, then Floyd is on PEDs now too right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd and his fans, are the same, they always contradict themselves. some logical floyd fans before were even bashing memo for working with marquez, but when he worked for floyd, ow well!!

Comment

Nah-uh! He's only dirty when he's working Pacroid. Now excuse me while I put my thumb up my but and jerk off. Duh-er duh-er duh-er

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Nah-uh! He's only dirty when he's working Pacroid. Now excuse me while I put my thumb up my but and jerk off. Duh-er duh-er duh-er
        "he just stretching him doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          "he just stretching him doe"
          lol, that was one of imdazed lines

"but floyd said he just told him a bit about dieting, floyd isn't a notoriuous liar"

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Stupidest logic ever! So because Conte was supplying Olympic Athletes & Donaire & Ward worked with him afterwards, I guess that means they are dirty as well
            So what was Floyd and companies logic for accusing Manny of PEDs? Lets hear this smart logic. Before you answer, if it was so smart, why didn't he stick with that version when he went to court?

Judge would have said "Manny you are guilty not Floyd ..... Floyd's logic is smart!"

One more thing, maybe I missed the full back and forth but what you are calling stupid is Floyd's logic too!

Last edited by ADP02; 01-05-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Extremely hard for a TBE worshiper to defend. But then these people have no conscience. They support their heroes for using peds and make accusations without any shred of proof at the same time. It's a third-world mentality. No honor, just plain blind worship to their "perfect" hero.

Comment

Working...
              X