Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No catchweight or rehydration clauses for Kovalev. Canelo haters can suck it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You are a gullible fool if you think he hydrates 5lbs. The fact that you don't understand how stupid that sounds only reinforces it.
    Here's a shocker for you; people in this world aren't always honest.
    You're free to say Kovalev's team are liars and this is a huge conspirary, but they've stated this multiple times to different reporters.

I ask what would be the purpose to lie about this before and after the Eleider Alvarez fight? If his walk around, out of shape weight is under 200lbs is it that farfetched to think while in great shape on a strict diet he could lose 20lbs without needing to drain himself?

It sounds like you're rejecting reality and the facts. If Kovalev weighed himself in front of your face this morning and confirmed his words you'd say the scale was rigged.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Clenela is a cartel owned, controlled asset. It's all about laundering the cartel drug money through boxing events and betting. EVERY fight will be rigged, all judges and refs bought off. This is the world we live in.......the illuminati isn't just some rich old white guys running the show, there are representatives from every country, including Mexico.
      I'm always open to hearing out conspiracy theories. As one can tell from my avatar pic.

But I do insist that there be some evidence for any theory. From a credible source.

Do you have any proof for this claim that Canelo is owned by the cartels? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Kovalev held the IBF title 2 years. Morning weigh-ins and limits to rehydrating are not a new thing for him and should not be much of a factor in this fight.

Kovalev hasn't held or fought for an IBF title in 2 years. He was 34 then, he's 36 now. If it wasn't a factor, it wouldn't be in the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          well, that's not entirely true. So far all the details haven't been released

Also, I'm not believing that Kovalev is 180 in the ring. Bivol is 179 in the ring, and everyone is screaming on how he needs to move down to SMW. Kovalev is way bigger bodywise.
          LMAO. KOVALEV IS around 190-195 lbs fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
            You're free to say Kovalev's team are liars and this is a huge conspirary, but they've stated this multiple times to different reporters.

I ask what would be the purpose to lie about this before and after the Eleider Alvarez fight? If his walk around, out of shape weight is under 200lbs is it that farfetched to think while in great shape on a strict diet he could lose 20lbs without needing to drain himself?

It sounds like you're rejecting reality and the facts. If Kovalev weighed himself in front of your face this morning and confirmed his words you'd say the scale was rigged.
            Please post a thread asking if people believe Kovalev only hydrates 5lbs. Be sure to make it clear that's what you believe. See if you don't get people telling you that you're an idiot for believing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Just give the man his full credit if he wins.

you are dead wrong as usual! there is a rehydration clause. you are ducking this thread now that you've been exposed coward! delete this thread shouldertroll!

Comment

• Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                So do you think there is any chance they allow this match to end as a DRAW ?
                Or you think the safest bet to make is Canelo by decision ?
                What happens if like in the movies, where Kovalev decides in the 2nd Rnd he doesn't want to lose, and goes all out ? You think he ends up in prison then murdered in prison ?
                If they're depending only on the judges to rig it, Kovalev could get a KO and mess it up, right. ?
                Only way Kov has any chance is to KO clenela. If he gets like a KD or two, they might try to make it a draw, even if Kov is dominating the fight. In order to get a fight of this magnitude, he had to sign off on some stipulations and only he knows what those are. But....I can guarantee you that whatever those stipulations are, they ALL benefit clenela.
                Last edited by mathed; 11-02-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Canelo fans last month "THERE'S NO HYDRATION CLAUSE! GIVE THE MAN HIS CREDIT! THE GOAT!! THE CHAMP! THE GOD!"

Canelo fans today "well...Kovalev only hydrates up to 180 anyways. The clause isn't even necessary, why are haters talking about it? Give the man his credit, I still drink his bath water"

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
                    you are dead wrong as usual! there is a rehydration clause. you are ducking this thread now that you've been exposed coward! delete this thread shouldertroll!
                    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Canelo fans last month "THERE'S NO HYDRATION CLAUSE! GIVE THE MAN HIS CREDIT! THE GOAT!! THE CHAMP! THE GOD!"

Canelo fans today "well...Kovalev only hydrates up to 180 anyways. The clause isn't even necessary, why are haters talking about it? Give the man his credit, I still drink his bath water"
                    I was wrong about the rehydration clause. I'm a man, I can acknowledge a mistake and keep right on stomping.

But a lot of these phaggots (MASTER OF you was probably one of them?) were wrong about Canelo asking for a catchweight. They never admitted it.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-02-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I was wrong about the rehydration clause. I'm man a man, I can acknowledge a mistake and keep right on stomping.

But a lot of these phaggots (MASTER OF you was probably one of them?) were wrong about Canelo asking for a catchweight. They never admitted it.
                      I said there would be one or the other. Hydration is easier to get away with though. Less questions when both guys weigh in at 175.

Comment

Working...
                      X