Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario Batters Julian Williams For TKO in Five, Shocker To Win Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Not possible. That's seven hours a day.
    Wilder said he hopes hes using lotion lmao

Comment

• I think that 154 is loaded and anyone can win at any given day. Of all those 154 pounders Lara is the only one that has never lost convincingly. All his loses has been controversial.

Comment

• Damn I honestly told some friends Rosario could win didn't think he would get him out of there that early but I knew he had the power to hurt him I saw him fight Gallimore and although he lost he has power that's for sure. J-Rock is a good fighter but I don't think he has the resistance anymore no shame in losing to Charlo and Rosario both are punchers so you can't automatically say hes chinny but he is going to have a hard time with any of those guys maybe weight is becoming an issue too he said he was moving to 160 soon maybe he will be rejuvenated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I do watch everything. What makes you think I don’t? Huge upsets happen all the time. We just had Ruiz over AJ.

I don’t think it’s a case of no cream. I think it’s a case if there may not be one guy that is an A+, like a Floyd, but there are many guys that are B+/B level guys that has flaws that the opponent can exploit.

I have never claimed 154 is full of top p4p guys. I would like to know which poster gave this opinion.

I do think 154 has quality fighters. I think Hurd, jrock, charlo and Harrison are all B+ level guys that make for solid fights.

I don’t think upsets or tough fights indicate a lack of quality. I think it shows there is more parity.

I also think it’s better we have them fighting each other than say the situation at mw where guys can’t get a chance against the A+ Level guy.
          Ehh...
          Im iffy on a heavyweight example, thats another division thats complete bollocks.
          The special olympics of boxing divisions.

Call them B-, B on a good night and I agree.

At best 154 is solid. The fact most of them are relatively talented makes for entertaining matchups. I never said they werent.

They do show parity but the best fighters take luck out of the equation, those below live and die by it.
          The problem is they are all tough fights.

I agree that I appreciate that they actually match up against each other.
          I do not agree however with the last statement.

Middleweight is not built like 154. Im assuming the guys you are referring to as not being able to get a shot, will get turned into a pretzel by the A+ fighter, especially Charlo, who might literally get his arms turned into one.
          After which they’ll return to the B area where they belong.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
            I think that 154 is loaded and anyone can win at any given day. Of all those 154 pounders Lara is the only one that has never lost convincingly. All his loses has been controversial.
            Jermell loss to Harrison was controversial. Most people had him winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Fury says he wacks off 7 times a day during training camp lol
              Probably why he doesn.t have pimples...

You're probably 7 ft tall, either...

Comment

• Great fight, was impressed by Rosario’s power. Hoping J Rock can bounce back twice. Either way PBC is killing it. Real always trumps choreography.

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                  I noticed that to. I think he felt a punch and thought he was knocked down. He was on his knee like he wanted to take his time. Then he realized the ref didn't rule it a knockdown. They didn't show a damn replay either, I was pissed lol.
                  ... by then, J-Rock was badly hurt (by a number of punches), his legs were gone, and down he went... it's the ref's fault: he should have given him a count...

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    135 is by far the best division. You got Haney calling out everyone. Lomachenko and Lopez fighting. Garcia, Campbell, and Commey. The only problem is getting Tank in the ring with one of these guys
                    Garcia? I hope you don't mean Mikey? Haney waiting on Fortuna vs. Campbell. Like you said, Loma vs. Lopez coming soon! I think Tank goes back to 130 for LSC. 2020 should be very exciting for 130-135!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      I have been to two of Madrimov's fights, Turning Stone and last October at MSG. You can really tell the power live! He supposedly had over 475 amateur fights and doesn't seem too far from contention. He turns 25 next month and has only 4 pro fights so he obviously needs some pro seasoning. Can't wait to see him step up the competition.
                      He definitely looks like the real deal! It's going to be tough to find good fights for him! Fighters will see him as too high-risk, and low-reward! He's signed to MatchRoom, and they don't have many good fighters @ 154! Brook? Khan? Would Sergio Garcia or Michel Soro fight him? I doubt it!

Comment

Working...
                      X