Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trace amount of same steroid metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's done.....

hes a fuggin cheat....

has always been a cheat

all his wins should be changed to no contest

Comment

The published science on oral Turinabol states that the M3 metabolite of oral Turinabol can be detected in someone’s system for 40 to 50 days

and they say "well we can't punish him for the same thing twice"

da fuq?

Comment

Leave jon jones alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          So basically he's roided up so much over the years that he now has little pockets of drugs in his body that can randomly mix into his bloodstream at any moment, like an elderly hippy having an acid flashback.
          Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Lmfao!

Now Jones can juice as much he wants until he retires.

He can still test positive and just say, "that was cause I cheated a few years ago, but I'm all clean, right now."

Even funnier than blaming boner pills a few years ago.
          only if he uses turinabol, if he switches to another PED that wasn't in his system before he gets another suspension. it can only be the same "long term metabolyte" that was in his blood in previous tests

Comment

the ufc has no credibility at all it's insane. They know he's cheating they just don't care. I could never see this **** flying in boxing.

Comment

This whole is situation is messed up. And a huge disrespect to MMA.
              I mean, We have one of the most gifted athletes in Jones and people want to talk trash about him. He should be given a pass to cheat for the rest of his career, only Jones. Other athletes should be banned forever for using same steroids. It's not his fault that his body naturally produces picograms of steroids. Like one of these X-Mens in Marvel universe. He already told you these picograms are "pulsing" in his body. So what, he can't achieve his goal to become a great fighter only because he was born this way? What kind of discrimination is that? Clean fighters privilege if you ask me. And instead of showing some support to Jon Jones and say "Sorry, man, we know you would fight clean if you could" we are ready to crucify him only because his body works little bit different and producing these picograms naturally. Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
                the ufc has no credibility at all it's insane. They know he's cheating they just don't care. I could never see this **** flying in boxing.
                Clenbuterol, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Clenbuterol, anyone?
                  A clen burger is great. I had one earlier and added 15 pounds to my lift.

Comment

Clen burger is the one with horse meat right?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Clen burger is the one with horse meat right?
                      Like the meat Canelo Alvarez eats.

Comment

Working...
                      X