No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    You are aware thst exhibition bouts don't go on anyone's record right?
    I am fully aware of what a exhibition is. But he is still putting on boxing gloves and boxing in a ring so imo he is still active.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdubb View Post
      Lol stfu

If this was Pacquiao you’d be chewing his ass out.
      What are you talking about, I'm a Pacquiao fan. I can't stand Mayweather, but that doesn't mean I have to shyt on everything he does. Being a fan of a certain fighter doesn't mean you have to be all or nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        I am fully aware of what a exhibition is. But he is still putting on boxing gloves and boxing in a ring so imo he is still active.
        So is sparring active?

He's not active because he's not fighting. There's nothing more to dispute.

Exhibitions aren't fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Retired....LOL
          He's still fighting in the ring.

Comment

• In the last 10 years, I’ve really come to appreciate Floyd so much that I’d say I am a big fan, but this is all too weird. I wish the writers here would stop covering this stuff. If it isn’t for real, it should just be ignored.

Comment

• It is Easy money for him, WHY NOT!

I don't need to see Mayweather vs any boxer in this ERA because for one this is NOT his ERA and he really doesn't have SH#T left to prove in boxing

Comment

• if you consider $10,000,000 for 5 minutes a waste of time, then u r doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  He's still fighting in the ring.
                  Then keep counting his wins....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    The hood can't KO Manny doe
                    The hood already did, Marquez from da & so is pacquiao hood homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      The hood already did, Marquez from da & so is pacquiao hood homie.
                      Nah....someone from the hood would've stood over his lifeless body and spit on him while telling him he aint ****........oops, ohh by bad

Comment

Working...
                      X