Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Marcos Maidana ruin Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Browner ruined himself by developing a delusional ego which blinded him to his own flaws and prevented any improvement as a fighter. Same thing happened to naseem named, they thought they could beat anyone on talent alone.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I know Frank Ducketts was riding AB's dick hard.
      Did Ducketts kill himself after that fight? I don't think I ever saw him again after that night

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Think about it. Why didn't Broner try as hard to win the Porter fight as he did the Maidana fight? He really pushed Maidana. He really tried hard to win. But in the Porter fight, he didn't show that desire to win.

I think Maidana took a lot out of AB physically and mentally.

The punishment Broner took at the hands of El Chino was enough to knockout more than one person. AB's black-don't-crack genes saved him from getting KO'd -- or did it hurt him more (in the long run) because, by not getting flattened, he endured more punishment.

Thoughts?
        Maidana simply confirmed what Broner likely was thinking after the Ponce De Leon and Malignaggi performance; Maidana putting that whooping on him simply confirmed in Broner's mind that he really wasn't a world beater ("next guy to carry the sport").

With those illusions out of the way, Broner is simply gonna chase paydays for the rest of his run; once the Porter check was agreed to, and Broner realized what it was, he phoned it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Dunn, Larry and the other guy we're all hurt

Damn what was his username?
          How was i hurt?? please show me one post where i cried or complained

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
            How was i hurt?? please show me one post where i cried or complained
            Larry let's not kid, you thought Broner was the next Mayweather

Comment

You have to have a certain amount of self-analysis to interpret past events and draw negative or positive conclusions from them. Simply put, he's too dense to lose or gain self-belief from that fight.

Comment

OP, what was Bhop reacting to in your sig's gif?

Comment

Nah, he didn't ruin him, he gave Adrien a mental vagina. Khan has one too. A mental vagina renders all talent useless, leaks and drips all over the part of the brain pushes one beyond the fear of failure causing it to no longer work.

A guy with a mental vagina loses faith and confidence in his own abilities which results in stagnation. Apart from physically, have either Broner or Khan grown since they developed their mental vaginas? Not it my eyes.

Comment

I have notice that every since that fight, Broner seems to be taking an direction in his career. Maidana was truly a risk and Broner hasn't done anything on that level since.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'll never forget that night.

NSB was united as one.
                      T'was a great day.

Comment

Working...
                      X