No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweathers greatest threat to his legacy is the fact that he

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I've watched the fight many times. Many. One of my favourite Mayweather fights actually.

I'm not "banking" on press rows cards I'm merely asking you how a fight can be a robbery when less than 10% scored the fight for the guy who was allegedly robbed. How does that make sense? If the fight was a robbery surely the vast majority would have scored it for Maidana.

No, they didn't have a rematch because he was robbed. They had a rematch because it was a close fight. That's usually what happens when a fights close, they have a rematch.

I suspect from your comments that you're new to boxing. Is that the case?

The fact of the matter is this, the fight wasn't a robbery. That's just a fact. It wasn't, no where even close to being a robbery. Did Maidana arguably win? Sure. But it's far from a robbery.
    I don't have a problem with you believing Mayweather won, never once have I called you delusional for you having your opinion. But specifically how did you have Mayweather winning when Maidana outworked him and did more damage? Mayweather's best rounds were round 7 and 9. In every other round Maidana landed more punches.

Maidana didn't receive much damage, partly due to his underrated defense. Give props where props are due.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I don't have a problem with you believing Mayweather won, never once have I called you delusional for you having your opinion. But specifically how did you have Mayweather winning when Maidana outworked him and did more damage? Mayweather's best rounds were round 7 and 9. In every other round Maidana landed more punches.

Maidana didn't receive much damage, partly due to his underrated defense. Give props where props are due.
      If you don't have a problem with me thinking Mayweather won then how can it be a robbery?

I had Mayweather winning 7 rounds to 5.

I don't have a problem with you thinking Maidana won either. I'd have no complaints if Maidana got the decision but it was a close fight and he didn't.

But the fight was far from a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        no wins vs hall of fame opposition. fake retired when his division was hot, and got busted using a iv maneuver deemed a ped masking technique by the WORLD ANTI DOPING AGENCY which is a known ped masking maneuver by lance armstrong.

LOL at TBE.

stupid low IQ ******s always falling for slick marketing campaigns.
        Oscar
        Gatti
        Cotto
        Pacman
        Corrales
        Mosley

All HOF cailber fighters. Your argument has been destroyed troll

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Oscar
          Gatti
          Cotto
          Pacman
          Corrales
          Mosley

All HOF cailber fighters. Your argument has been destroyed troll
          LOOOL.

gatti not a hall of famer. only got in because he was exciting and died tragically.

cotto past prime. got beat by pacman and margarito bloody senseless.

corrales was about to go to jail was not right mentally in that fight. weight drained. not a hall of famer.

mosley, 1 year and a half inactive, damn near 40, almost KHTFO loool.

try again.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            If you don't have a problem with me thinking Mayweather won then how can it be a robbery?

I had Mayweather winning 7 rounds to 5.

I don't have a problem with you thinking Maidana won either. I'd have no complaints if Maidana got the decision but it was a close fight and he didn't.

But the fight was far from a robbery.
            What rounds did you score for Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              What rounds did you score for Mayweather?
              Don't recall off the top of my head, would have to refer to my scorecard.

Regardless, it was an either way fight.

Comment

Working...
              X