Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Bloody and Bruised, Decisions Moses For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For two old ass dudes that was really a good fight. Was still thinking about it this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      So you Didn't watch the Whole fight but yet you say Beltran lost ?
      Pretty stupid comment . How about watching the Whole fight then deciding who you think won ?
      Or you can just read the reactions in the forum and parrot what most are saying ... waaay easier .
      Well, I actually saw it while writing and finishing something in my computer.

I think he lost and maybe he did not, but there is no need to talk like a 13 year old hurt girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        I get what you're saying but how many swing rounds did you honestly see?

Assuming you meant 117-111, but if that was the case, how far the other way could the fight have gone with you still being fine with it?

I think I had 3-4 rounds that could've been seen either way so, pulling those out, you still had Beltran clearly winning 5 of the remaining 8 rounds?
        LOL. Yeah sorry. 117 - 111 is what I meant. I'm slightly semi-******ed.

That's not even a joke. I went to a 'special' preschool. I couldn't talk right. Didn't speak my first words til I was about 3 years old, and even then everything came out f'ed up.

Was in speech therapy til I was 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          Well, I actually saw it while writing and finishing something in my computer.

I think he lost and maybe he did not, but there is no need to talk like a 13 year old hurt girl.
          Awww... Did I hurt your feewings ? Red K me all you want . I call it like it is . You say you Think Beltran lost a fight when you admit you haven't watched it all ? That's the definition of Stupid . Now go Red K me again B*tch !!!

Comment

Awww... Did I hurt your feewings ? Red K me all you want . I call it like it is . You say you Think Beltran lost a fight when you admit you haven't watched it all ? That's the definition of Stupid . Now go Red K me again B*tch !!!
            Please dear, don’t hold such a grudge girl.
            I still love u!

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Please dear, don’t hold such a grudge girl.
              I still love u!
              Good to hear . Last thing I want is to lose another one of my side b*tches . Glad I could keep you in my stable p*ssy mouth .

Comment

Good to hear . Last thing I want is to lose another one of my side b*tches . Glad I could keep you in my stable p*ssy mouth .
                thank you Dada!

Comment

• Sounds like a good fight, I'll have to check it out. As far as the comments here, man NSB really went to s###.

Comment

Working...
                  X