No announcement yet.

I'm NSB 2016 poster of the year. It's not even a close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm NSB 2016 poster of the year. It's not even a close

Nobody on here breaks more news than me. Even my enemies like Maxi, One punch, & Eastcoast will vouch for me. Nobody on here has had their threads turned into Boxingscene news articles more than myself. I brought you the top breaking news. While boxing sites were publishing articles based on a fake Robert Byrd Twitter account I told y'all it was a fake weeks ahead. Every week I post breaking news and it's eventually turns into a boxing scene news article. Big poppa can vouch. For me not to even be nominated issa joke. This week alone I brought you Larry vs Dougie Fischer. Povetkin passing his subsequent drug test. Canelo being named WBO mandatory. IBF making Pulev mandatory to joshua-klitschko. Those other posters are good and all but motorcity cobra is for the kids. And I spended a lot of money on this suit for an award and I'm for the kids.

You should be on the list but we messed up like we do every year

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Nobody on here breaks more news than me. Even my enemies like Maxi, One punch, & Eastcoast will vouch for me. Nobody on here has had their threads turned into Boxingscene news articles more than myself. I brought you the top breaking news. While boxing sites were publishing articles based on a fake Robert Byrd Twitter account I told y'all it was a fake weeks ahead. Every week I post breaking news and it's eventually turns into a boxing scene news article. Big poppa can vouch. For me not to even be nominated issa joke. This week alone I brought you Larry vs Dougie Fischer. Povetkin passing his subsequent drug test. Canelo being named WBO mandatory. IBF making Pulev mandatory to joshua-klitschko. Those other posters are good and all but motorcity cobra is for the kids. And I spended a lot of money on this suit for an award and I'm for the kids.

1. i agree, you should have been nominated. and i said as much in the nomination thread....

2. but you dont do this.

3. this very bad form. very bad form.

4. you made dougie vs larry thread yes.

you made it a hot line, i made it a hot song:

5. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=732180

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        1. i agree, you should have been nominated. and i said as much in the nomination thread....

4. you made dougie vs larry thread yes.

you made it a hot line, i made it a hot song

Classic

Comment

You should be nominated but so should I have been

Comment

These mofos Andre Ward - Sergey Kovalev'd you.

Comment

They ****ed up how the list was made but I do agree you have been an awesome poster this year.

Comment

Agree, you should've been nominated but so did I man, I make too much high quality & rational analysis here. I guess we can make the "interim" poster of the year thread? whatcha think?

Comment

Yea you are. You have 5000 posts in less than 9 months which equals to you having absolutely no life. So you deserve a pick me up like POTY. I mean without that title your pathetic life is even more pathetic.

Comment

You're in my new poll. You have a shot. Delete this thread so the whole "Poster of the year" thing don't get too many posters panties in a bunch

Go make your case in my new thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X