Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Nobody on here breaks more news than me. Even my enemies like Maxi, One punch, & Eastcoast will vouch for me. Nobody on here has had their threads turned into Boxingscene news articles more than myself. I brought you the top breaking news. While boxing sites were publishing articles based on a fake Robert Byrd Twitter account I told y'all it was a fake weeks ahead. Every week I post breaking news and it's eventually turns into a boxing scene news article. Big poppa can vouch. For me not to even be nominated issa joke. This week alone I brought you Larry vs Dougie Fischer. Povetkin passing his subsequent drug test. Canelo being named WBO mandatory. IBF making Pulev mandatory to joshua-klitschko. Those other posters are good and all but motorcity cobra is for the kids. And I spended a lot of money on this suit for an award and I'm for the kids.
      I'll vouch for you as top 3 real-talk boogie man imo.

But let's be real doe, ain't nobody spooks the Lil'G fans more than me. Didn't even have to try anymore. Kazakh thunder ate itself. I'd like to vote myself phagg0t of the year too. I just need all the Lil'G fans to vouche for this since they are the kings of knowing phagg0ttry

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Yea you are. You have 5000 posts in less than 9 months which equals to you having absolutely no life. So you deserve a pick me up like POTY. I mean without that title your pathetic life is even more pathetic.
        You wouldn't believe how productive I am. My only interest is boxing. I don't really follow any other sports or have any hobbies. It's kids, work, boxing. And I'm self employed so I do what I want

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Agree, you should've been nominated but so did I man, I make too much high quality & rational analysis here. I guess we can make the "interim" poster of the year thread? whatcha think?
          I agree, you should.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Agree, you should've been nominated but so did I man, I make too much high quality & rational analysis here. I guess we can make the "interim" poster of the year thread? whatcha think?
            Off the top of my head you have any least 6 threads with over 100 replies. You post topics people want to talk about

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I don't even know who you are

Comment

You wouldn't believe how productive I am. My only interest is boxing. I don't really follow any other sports or have any hobbies. It's kids, work, boxing. And I'm self employed so I do what I want
                Well in all my years I have never seen a self employed person who had time on their hands to waist and be successful in their business. 99.99% of self employed people put in WAY more hours in their business than an average joe who punches the clock for someone else. And my friend you are not the exception.

So you lying about something about yourself.

Comment

Well in all my years I have never seen a self employed person who had time on their hands to waist and be successful in their business. 99.99% of self employed people put in WAY more hours in their business than an average joe who punches the clock for someone else. And my friend you are not the exception.

So you lying about something about yourself.
                  No need to lie bruh. I've been to 5 different states this year working this year alone. I don't work during the summer when my kids are out of school. I was fortunate enough to learn a trade when I was younger and I'm pretty good at it and it doesn't require a lot of my time.

Comment

No need to lie bruh. I've been to 5 different states this year working this year alone. I don't work during the summer when my kids are out of school. I was fortunate enough to learn a trade when I was younger and I'm pretty good at it and it doesn't require a lot of my time.
                    I didn't know selling drugs is considered a trade.

I know you lying. You aren't self employed and you are not successful. You just a youngster prolly about 25 who is a big fan of boxing and so being that you truly haven't started life you have time to waist and be on here 24/7.

If you aren't lying then describe this thing you do that has giving you this freedom.

Comment

I didn't know selling drugs is considered a trade.

I know you lying. You aren't self employed and you are not successful. You just a youngster prolly about 25 who is a big fan of boxing and so being that you truly haven't started life you have time to waist and be on here 24/7.

If you aren't lying then describe this thing you do that has giving you this freedom.
                      Security, mainly IP cameras. Go look up how much a system costs then add in labor and you'll get an idea of how much money is in this field

Comment

Working...
                      X