No announcement yet.

Three years ago, the most legendary iconic moment in MMA history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three years ago, the most legendary iconic moment in MMA history

Watch Conor absolutely humiliate Jose Aldo in 13 seconds in front of a MASSIVE crowd

I still remember it like it was yesterday. Was the craziest thing I have witnessed in MMA

Yeah and now this year, he got schooled by Khabib on the ground. Now Khabib has to fight Ferguson and another top contender to really cement his legacy at lightweight.

Comment

Conor really got into Aldo's head, forced him off his gameplan. Never got a rematch either...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Conor really got into Aldo's head, forced him off his gameplan. Never got a rematch either...
        This. That just shows how Connors head games are legendary. Alvarez was a deer in headlights too. Connor is one of the best ever at selling a fight and making it larger then life. Shake opponents before it’s even begun.

I don’t think he’s this amazing fighter we’ve never seen before. He’s damn good, but a master of his craft. Living rent free in people’s heads.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          This. That just shows how Connors head games are legendary. Alvarez was a deer in headlights too. Connor is one of the best ever at selling a fight and making it larger then life. Shake opponents before it’s even begun.

I don’t think he’s this amazing fighter we’ve never seen before. He’s damn good, but a master of his craft. Living rent free in people’s heads.
          Came back to bite him in the ass with Khabib though...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Came back to bite him in the ass with Khabib though...
            Damn right.

Comment

How long have you been watching? That was hardly the most iconic moment. Maybe of that year.
              It pales in comparison to Weidman KOing Silva.

Comment

Nah, Weidman wasnt that great. Shocking but not very historic.

That McGregor left straight though is a thing of beauty. If there was a logo for UFC, that left straight could be it.

Still to this day, that left straight resonates in my mind. I've seen a fuhk ton of MMA. Im talking back to pride and shooto days and that left straight is an imprint on my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  How long have you been watching? That was hardly the most iconic moment. Maybe of that year.
                  It pales in comparison to Weidman KOing Silva.

Comment

Working...
                  X