Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reacts To Saunders Denied License, MSAC Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when saunders and Warren said that if you fail any drug test then you are a drug cheater forever no excuses and that you should be banned for life? I sure do LMAO

Comment

He really tried to cheat to me now. Why sign up if you dont want to follow their rules? Why take the spray if you know you signed up? It has to give u some type of advantage if its banned on fight night over there. He cheated and got caught. Take your ban and stop taking the stuff. Come back and beat the champs and he'll be okay. Too bad everyone will insist on Vada from hear on out for BJS.

Comment

The WBO needs to get with the times. It's 2018 and only two out of the four major sanctioning bodies are currently signed up through the VADA program. Which are the WBC through it's "Clean Boxing Program" and the WBA through their "Fair Boxing Policy".

It's time for the WBO and the IBF to get their acts together and follow suit; because VADA just so happens to be the most stringent Anti-Doping agency in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by layton View Post
          Salty... always. But, MSAC will have nothing to provide to a supreme court that they had to take VADA's test as a fail when they are only commited to WADA, Warren maybe a sleazy scum bag but he knows the business better than you or i, he wont spend on it unless he has a good chance
          I don't mean to be rude but granting someone a boxing license in the U.S. or the state of Massachusetts or the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission is not a right sir. It just so happens to be a privilege. They can grant licenses to anyone they so please or choose whom are deemed physically and mentally fit.

They didn't owe Billy Joe Saunders shit.

Comment

Salty... always. But, MSAC will have nothing to provide to a supreme court that they had to take VADA's test as a fail when they are only commited to WADA, Warren maybe a sleazy scum bag but he knows the business better than you or i, he wont spend on it unless he has a good chance
            Absolutely, Warren seems to be on point here, but going to the Supreme Court is just him trying to get back at MSAC. He is not only trying to get the ruling overturned, he is also trying to sue MSAC, so it's become a tit for tat. All Warren need do is challenge the MSAC ruling with the Association of Boxing Commissions. Although MSAC is a State appointed body, they have to follow the rules of the Ali act. All State Athletic Commissions answer to the ABC, and the ABC can overturn a suspension allowing the affected fighter to be sanctioned in another State. State Supreme court is supposed to be a last resort, at the end of the day, Saunders would end up getting suspended then subsequently fighting Andrade to win his title back before the case is even adjudicated.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I don't mean to be rude but granting someone a boxing license in the U.S. or the state of Massachusetts or the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission is not a right sir. It just so happens to be a privilege. They can grant licenses to anyone they so please or choose whom are deemed physically and mentally fit.

They didn't owe Billy Joe Saunders shit.
              they didn't, but now they have to present an argument to a court, you know the things that give things thought and reasoning before passing a judgement, why you quoted me i dont know, you made not one single valid point at all regarding my post, absolutely none sir.........

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                Absolutely, Warren seems to be on point here, but going to the Supreme Court is just him trying to get back at MSAC. He is not only trying to get the ruling overturned, he is also trying to sue MSAC, so it's become a tit for tat. All Warren need do is challenge the MSAC ruling with the Association of Boxing Commissions. Although MSAC is a State appointed body, they have to follow the rules of the Ali act. All State Athletic Commissions answer to the ABC, and the ABC can overturn a suspension allowing the affected fighter to be sanctioned in another State. State Supreme court is supposed to be a last resort, at the end of the day, Saunders would end up getting suspended then subsequently fighting Andrade to win his title back before the case is even adjudicated.
                absolutely on point my brother, Warren is an horrible man, but he does know how to go about things

Comment

Never mind, looks like Warren isn't going down without a fight like I thought he would when it was reported that BJS will vacate his belt.

Comment

Warren is getting roasted on twitter banning and blocking users left and right calling Saunders a cheater. Seems like the little damage control letter isn't helping matters. Meanwhile Saunders the loud mouth is in hiding LMAO

Comment

they didn't, but now they have to present an argument to a court, you know the things that give things thought and reasoning before passing a judgement, why you quoted me i dont know, you made not one single valid point at all regarding my post, absolutely none sir.........
                      The controversy is now over. "I have some breaking news" Billy Joe Saunders just admitted to the WBO that he had indeed popped dirty for the drug Oxilofrine and has been given a six month suspension and also have been stripped of his WBO title. So it's a mute point now.

Comment

Working...
                      X