Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I'm in U.S. Sparring With Wilder, I Want Joshua on June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I'm in U.S. Sparring With Wilder, I Want Joshua on June 1

WBO # 8 Junior Fa 17-0 (10 KO's) wasted no time putting his hand up to fight Anthony Joshua after Jarrell Miller lost the fight of a lifetime when failing a doping test. "I can't believe Miller has missed this massive opportunity," stated Fa. "I'm fit and ready to face Joshua! I'm here, right now in the USA sparring WBC heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm. Sparring Wilder to prepare for Joshua feels like a perfect way to get knocked out cold. It's a COMPLETELY different style.

Comment

At least the guy is fit and willing to fight on short notice.

I wouldn't mind seeing him get the call if Luis Ortiz doesn't want the opportunity.

Comment

Fa chance he'll get picked but good he wants it.

Comment

Only one problem dude.....nobody has ever heard of you. Would be like Joshua just fighting the first NY cabbie he finds out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
            Only one problem dude.....nobody has ever heard of you. Would be like Joshua just fighting the first NY cabbie he finds out there.
            Nothing wrong with that, I mean Robert Guerrero lost to an ACTUAL cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Stranger things have happened then I guess.

Comment

Fa is a brave man willing to step up, not a fraud like Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  And you’d lose to both.

Comment

This would be a slaughter

Comment

Working...
                    X