Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends. It happened. It finally happened.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
    Teach me how to have sex without cumming, master. I’ve tried all the tricks, thinking about my mum etc, but that makes me cum in like half the time!?
    Well, I’m not really into black girls, so that helps.

I think the condom was loose. I’m packing SWC so that might have something to do with it.

I was nervous too because it was my first time, so that probably helped.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Well, I’m not really into black girls, so that helps.

I think the condom was loose. I’m packing SWC so that might have something to do with it.

I was nervous too because it was my first time, so that probably helped.
      just out of interest, what is it that you don’t like about black girls?

And also why did you have sex with her if you don’t love her, what is going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
        just out of interest, what is it that you don’t like about black girls?

And also why did you have sex with her if you don’t love her, what is going on here.
        It’s just a personal preference thing. Some dudes like Asians, or Latinas, or women with a certain feature. I just happen to like fair skinned white brunettes who are proportional and nicely shaped. My girl just happens to be black, chubby, and a little unproportional. I don’t think she’s ugly by any means she’s actually quite beautiful, but she just isn’t my type and doesn’t turn me on as much as some other women might. She just shows a lot of interest in me and that’s what I like about her. No ones ever liked me the way that she has liked me.

Sex doesn’t have to be connected to love. I don’t know why people associate the 2. It definitely can and would probably be a much better experience. But sex doesn’t equal love.

Why do you think people have fu#k buddies? You think fu#k buddies actually love each other? They probably like each other to a certain degree, but they don’t have or need that emotional attachment.

Comment

I have a quick update guys. I had sex again. 2nd time in my entire life. I’m going to keep an all time count. This time I came. I had fun.

She gave me a hand job to warm me up as I fingered her and I almost came, but controlled myself.

I’m just pissed that I missed out on so much sex time.

Comment

I have a quick update guys. I had sex again. 2nd time in my entire life. I’m going to keep an all time count. This time I came. I had fun.

She gave me a hand job to warm me up as I fingered her and I almost came, but controlled myself.

I’m just pissed that I missed out on so much sex time.
            I can see it now. You are just going to be another alpha on boxing scene bragging about their six figure salaries and how they wouldn't have sex with (insert super hot model name in thread) because they can get better.

The lovable loser bmorph is gone. You are all winning and **** now.

Congrats, though.

Comment

I made her cum boys!
              I expect no less of you! Congrats. I won’t slap you on sight!

Suck her toes. Get nasty!

Or I send jhonny to deal with you.

Tell me.. how much do you live my voice?

It melts panties

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I can see it now. You are just going to be another alpha on boxing scene bragging about their six figure salaries and how they wouldn't have sex with (insert super hot model name in thread) because they can get better.

The lovable loser bmorph is gone. You are all winning and **** now.

Congrats, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Great story. Tell it again.
                  :rfl::rfl:

Comment

Lost my virginity to a black gal too. Good on ya man. Enjoy more pussay..

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      LMAO!! He wakes up and sees the gay roommate smiling, with a jar if Vaseline laying on the night stand
                      Wakes up with a Condom hanging out the arse aswell.
                      Last edited by Gideon lock; 03-16-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X