Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends. It happened. It finally happened.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    So, are you still going to go to the Friday swinger group, or is it Netflix and chill with wifey now?
    Well there are a couple of weekends coming up where she is going to be out of town, so it depends. If I have nothing going on Saturday morning, why not?

I mean I don’t think I have ever seen any f#cking goin on at those swinger parties. It’s more of the spanking and showing off your c0ck and boobs kind of thing. And not everyone plays or gets naked. I mean if you get naked no ones going to care. You might make out with some girls if they like you.

I’ve held hands with some girls. One masturbated with a hitachi. I played with, sucked on some boobies and made out with this cute, chubby white girl. So that was fun.

I don’t think me having sex would be very likely over there.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Well there are a couple of weekends coming up where she is going to be out of town, so it depends. If I have nothing going on Saturday morning, why not?

I mean I don’t think I have ever seen any f#cking goin on at those swinger parties. It’s more of the spanking and showing off your c0ck and boobs kind of thing. And not everyone plays or gets naked. I mean if you get naked no ones going to care. You might make out with some girls if they like you.

I’ve held hands with some girls. One masturbated with a hitachi. I played with, sucked on some boobies and made out with this cute, chubby white girl. So that was fun.

Have fun

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

I made her cum boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Hung Hogan View Post
            So, how many inches you packing, brother?
            I know who's alt this is, by I won't expose you. Don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Remind me to sell, no auction your azz off to fat ugly j sluts... my ugly asian hoe is better than Lucy Liu who is ugly in Asia. I’ll auction you, ggg Golovkin, and beer as a set!

Many j wimmin to nurture you.

Don’t learn the language.

They hate it if you learn their Lang!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Remind me to sell, no auction your azz off to fat ugly j sluts... my ugly asian hoe is better than Lucy Liu who is ugly in Asia. I’ll auction you, ggg Golovkin, and beer as a set!

Many j wimmin to nurture you.

Don’t learn the language.

They hate it if you learn their Lang!
                You talk a lot of talk, but I still ain’t seen no J girls coming here! Where they at Z?

Comment

Hey guys. Did I forget to mention. I had sex before!!!

Comment

Teach me how to have sex without cumming, master. I’ve tried all the tricks, thinking about my mum etc, but that makes me cum in like half the time!?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      There were ancient warrior cults who remained virgins til they were 40+ to avoid sissification at the hands of a woman

You are now more of a boy than ever
                      So you are practicing abstinence nowadays?

Comment

Working...
                      X