No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Broner Face Off at weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    It pisses his critics off just by saying that ****. And the don't worry, the wars are coming. You guys act like he should have a h.o.f resume RIGHT NOW! Broner truly bothers his critics.
    No..

I think what really bothers people is how he brags about an undefeated record, but he's really untested..

it's really no different from a prospect being 9-0 claiming he can't be stopped and he's the best to ever do it, and that his 0 is what's making him have haters..lol NO!..it's all the crap you're saying and you know damn well you haven't been tested yet..

and his overly obsessive Mayweather jocking...it's almost ****sexual "Mayweather grew his hair, I grew my hair"..lol GAY..that doesn't help his case either...

other than that..I feel he's talented, but I could careless for his little antics, they're a replay to me..I've seen it all before from Floyd already..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      See, lmao. Broner pisses people off. Now you'll pay to see him get ktfo. Hilarious!
      didnt realize broner was on ppv.

people who have hbo is already paying for hbo, so yea maybe they will tune in, but the rest will stream it.

Comment

Lmaooooo at this thread.....

Comment

Don't you "fans" know that these guys are playing for you??? They see a camera and are posturing for you to talk just like your talking!!! These guys are pro boxer so who the hell is scared? No pro fighters are scared thats a fans thought because it scares "YOU" to think of getting in the ring to fight hahahaha!!! I watched this kid Broner fight once and he's blistering fast and someone has taught him the fundimentals of the game!! I was very impressed with how he handled himself IN the RING!
          The outside stuff is for the "fans" to decipher who's "scared" and who's not hahahaha!!! Some of you guys are whack!!! Ray.

Comment

Although this kind of thing proves nothing about who the better fighter is, I can understand some of the comments about it. On HBO and twitter Broner wants to act like the great talker, but I can't imagine any of the more entertaining trash talkers coming across that badly. Imagine someone trying to talk to a prime James Toney like that and not getting some ATG response come at them.

"I still got my 0"

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              No..

I think what really bothers people is how he brags about an undefeated record, but he's really untested..

it's really no different from a prospect being 9-0 claiming he can't be stopped and he's the best to ever do it, and that his 0 is what's making him have haters..lol NO!..it's all the crap you're saying and you know damn well you haven't been tested yet..

and his overly obsessive Mayweather jocking...it's almost ****sexual "Mayweather grew his hair, I grew my hair"..lol GAY..that doesn't help his case either...

other than that..I feel he's talented, but I could careless for his little antics, they're a replay to me..I've seen it all before from Floyd already..
              Are you serious. Broner is much different than a bragging 9-0 fighter. The rest of what you said is irrelevant. At least you.admitted that Broner bothers people.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                didnt realize broner was on ppv.

people who have hbo is already paying for hbo, so yea maybe they will tune in, but the rest will stream it.
                He's like a parrot. He's just mimicking what he hears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Don't you "fans" know that these guys are playing for you??? They see a camera and are posturing for you to talk just like your talking!!! These guys are pro boxer so who the hell is scared? No pro fighters are scared thats a fans thought because it scares "YOU" to think of getting in the ring to fight hahahaha!!! I watched this kid Broner fight once and he's blistering fast and someone has taught him the fundimentals of the game!! I was very impressed with how he handled himself IN the RING!
                  The outside stuff is for the "fans" to decipher who's "scared" and who's not hahahaha!!! Some of you guys are whack!!! Ray.
                  Good post....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    I find it surprising that you don't think it's possible for one boxer to intimidate and/or unsettle another outside of the ring.

Comment

i missed it.:****block

Comment

Working...
                      X