Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Won't Let Joshua Face Wilder With an 8-Week Camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    just when you thought it couldn't get any worse or thicker...lol
    There you go again always bragging about the hairline 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I understand the frustration and to be honest I can’t condone some of the S#it I’m hearing now. However just to paraphrase you,you said
      “ AJ turned down 50 million to fight in front of his own fans”.......... please elaborate
      aj was offered $50million that he asked for to make the fight, when the $50 million was offered at first he and hearn said it wasn't real and wanted to know where it came from, once it was confirmed that the $50mil was real and legit, hearn and aj said they don't want the 50million because Wilder would then want to dictate the location being that he offered the most money of the 2, they said they would rather fight in the U.K. for $20million less just to do it in front of his fans whom he owes it to. they took it even further and said it must be at wembley stadium... this is all after hearn admitted the fight would make more money in vegas.
      Last edited by uppercut510; 06-19-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You think if he hadn’t heard from Wilder in a month, he wouldn’t have said anything? Stop.

He gave a two-week deadline on May 29. And they were still negotiating/in discussion after that. 11-12 days later, he got a reply. All of a sudden here comes some four-week crap. I’m so disappointed in Joshua, man. I hope he leaves dude.
        Yeah I hear you bro.... not a good look at all✌🏿

Comment

• Over 100 responses to this already, and I don't need to read any of them to know that at least 90 will be the usual, "Hearn is scared .. AJ is ducking .. UK fans are puzzies" drivel from the Bscene low IQ club.

And how many of them will have actually read the Sky Sports interview with Hearn and thought about it for even a second or 2 before jumping in with their ******ed rubbish?

None of them!

Hearn is sending a message to Wilder's team ... "You took 4 weeks to tell me you accept my offer and ask for a contract. If you want the fight this year, don't wait another 4 weeks before you sign that contract, or it will be too late."

AJ has Povetkin and the IBF breathing down his neck, and he likes to have 10 week camps for his fights, sometimes longer. He isn't going to change that for Wilder, and why the fck should he?

This fight could have been signed weeks ago and they could both have been in camp already by now, if not for Wilder's stalling.

Comment

• It's ridiculous team aj and hearn everything they say says that they will not be fighting wilder for the foreseeable future..... And always ends with "but we really want the fight". Enough already. Go and fight "really really tough povetkin". Earning millions for yet another easy defense and getting paid by stub hub ripping off boxing fans. Wish fans would vote with their feet and stay away from these mock fights till they actually fight the fight the fans want. It's the only fight that is a genuine challenge, and that's the problem for team aj and hearn

Comment

• This duck wouldn't be clearer if it quacked.

At this point it would take a fish net wearing, butt plug using, lipstick smeared fanboy whose stroking himself while looking at an aj underwear ad to defend these clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
                Sorry, but the quality of Joshua's opponents including the greatly diminished Klitschko leaves much to be desired. Cjarles Martin? A glorified bouncer. Takam? A blown up cruiserweight that Joshua should have put away early, if he was half as great as his fans believe. Had to settle for a gift stoppage. He has looked like crap in his last two fights.
                Wilder's best KO - a 40 year old "has been/never was" with high blood pressure and circulation problems from all the steroids he's injected over the years who only just scraped through the pre fight medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Over 100 responses to this already, and I don't need to read any of them to know that at least 90 will be the usual, "Hearn is scared .. AJ is ducking .. UK fans are puzzies" drivel from the Bscene low IQ club.

And how many of them will have actually read the Sky Sports interview with Hearn and thought about it for even a second or 2 before jumping in with their ******ed rubbish?

None of them!

Hearn is sending a message to Wilder's team ... "You took 4 weeks to tell me you accept my offer and ask for a contract. If you want the fight this year, don't wait another 4 weeks before you sign that contract, or it will be too late."

AJ has Povetkin and the IBF breathing down his neck, and he likes to have 10 week camps for his fights, sometimes longer. He isn't going to change that for Wilder, and why the fck should he?

This fight could have been signed weeks ago and they could both have been in camp already by now, if not for Wilder's stalling.
                  What was the fight date in the contract that Wilder is putting in jeopardy? I thought the fight had to be in October or November due to Alvarez GGG II.

Comment

• It's starting to sound like he won't let AJ face Wilder ever anywhere any time. Pick a damn date that gives AJ the training time he needs and make the fight or STFU and quit wasting every fight fan's time and getting their hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Over 100 responses to this already, and I don't need to read any of them to know that at least 90 will be the usual, "Hearn is scared .. AJ is ducking .. UK fans are puzzies" drivel from the Bscene low IQ club.

None of them!

hearn and aj may not be scared but its been clear since day one that hearn did not want this fight next but made a big deal to the media as if he did. this fight actually could have been signed months ago if hearn offered wilder a decent percentage and negotiated or aj accepted the 50mil he asked for. all this 4 week talk is just another stance you all can take to defend the obvious. this fight was never next

Comment

Working...
                      X