Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'll Walk All Over Habazin, No Respect, She's Soft!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all of these over matched opponents, she only has 2 stops in 9 fights. And she talks like a Hagler or Tyson, LOL!!!

Comment

I think clarissa shields sucks, she has no punch placements, he jsut throws em how he trains and hope they land.

Comment

Is it too much to expect them to be somewhat of a sane human being?

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        I don't know why y'all expect fighters to be even tempered or articulate. T-Rex's job is to **** the other ***** up and i'm inclined to reckon she will.

Comment

I don't know why y'all expect fighters to be even tempered or articulate. T-Rex's job is to **** the other ***** up and i'm inclined to reckon she will.
          That's fine. She can talk all the trash and be as angry as she wants.

What I have a problem with is her relatives showing up and sucker punching the elderly, and Shields' absurd opinion of herself.

She acts like she's some devastating puncher but her KO percentage is less than 25.

She acts like she's some crazy slick boxer but I haven't seen that either.

She acts now like Floyd did after he had already won 45 fights and 5 lineal championships, but in reality she has 9 fights on her record, about 6 of which came against legit competition.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            If Habazin is so soft and terrible then it's also downplaying her own accomplishments.

Shields is 100/1 favorite to win... Bookies favor her to win by TKO/KO slightly over a decision win which I don't see happening so maybe that's not a bad little bet to make there.
            So last night they had Shields on pts and by KO/TKO even at -120 each now stoppage is -128 and decision at +100. Guessing mostly due to Habazin being stopped before and being overmatched vs Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              I don't recall Habazin bringing race into the issue (and it would be stupid and ignorant on her part of she did). Thugs come in all races, religions and creeds. Habazin's trainer is African American so that allegation seems odd.

Anyway, the "disrespected" schtick gets tiresome from Shields. I get she's trying to sell tickets and get some buzz but there are more original ways to go about it. I used to like her but she annoys me now.

I don't see Habazin offering much resistance and will say Shields by UD.
              She flat out said Habazan doesn’t like her because she’s black at the press conference. Honestly she’s just comes across as ghetto,she’s just smart how she goes about it,I hope she loses. It’s just another pro black fighter I can do without ,bad for the sport and in regards to Bashir ,just people that I could care less about around bringing that element to boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Is it too much to expect them to be somewhat of a sane human being?
                I'm inclined to believe a bit of insanity does well in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  That's fine. She can talk all the trash and be as angry as she wants.

What I have a problem with is her relatives showing up and sucker punching the elderly, and Shields' absurd opinion of herself.

She acts like she's some devastating puncher but her KO percentage is less than 25.

She acts like she's some crazy slick boxer but I haven't seen that either.

She acts now like Floyd did after he had already won 45 fights and 5 lineal championships, but in reality she has 9 fights on her record, about 6 of which came against legit competition.
                  All the bold is fair.

To the forme; bad people can be great fighters. I don't care and don't understand why y'all do. You can't moral police the planet.

Comment

All the bold is fair.

To the forme; bad people can be great fighters. I don't care and don't understand why y'all do. You can't moral police the planet.
                    I didn't say Shields shouldn't be allowed to fight. I'm not policing anything.

Her actions and the people she associates with cause people to form opinions about her, and she's mad about that fact. That's what this is about.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                      I think clarissa shields sucks, she has no punch placements, he jsut throws em how he trains and hope they land.
                      Very good point
                      It’s like she’s got no flow
                      She always has her head down kind of like Danny Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X