Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be cancelled and Canelo should be suspended and fined with the money going to GGG so he can recoup his training camp costs.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      You're comparing someone who lives in a country with a contaminated meat supply to a cyclist with no such excuse and refusing to see the difference. Seems pretty fanatical to me.

Are you dumb? Lol

I guess that means anyone from a country that’s not America can just roid up as much as they want and blame it on the meat and you will eat it up lol

Comment

Should it be cancelled? Yes
        Will it be cancelled? No

A hefty fine on Canelo seems like good middle ground

Comment

On one hand, if we want to follow the rules, I feel like it would be the only right to cancel it and if this happened a couple of years ago it probably would have been canceled, but in the last decade we got so used to cheaters getting a pass that today half of the boxingscene would call GGG & his fans scared (hi Redfox!) and ducking if he chose not to fight him after the failed tests. On the other I personally would like it to go on.

Comment

Make an example and cancel the fight. Suspend Canelo indefinitely just like that other bantamweight suspended last week. Also, boycott Mexican beef and build the wall ASAP.

Comment

I have waited for this rematch long enough. I want the fight to go on. Canelo can't take any PEDs. They will be testing the hell out of him. I want GGG to beat him without question and get the win he should have gotten in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                On one hand, if we want to follow the rules, I feel like it would be the only right to cancel it and if this happened a couple of years ago it probably would have been canceled, but in the last decade we got so used to cheaters getting a pass that today half of the boxingscene would call GGG & his fans scared (hi Redfox!) and ducking if he chose not to fight him after the failed tests. On the other I personally would like it to go on.
                StefanTosic,
                I would rather have the fight go on, on one condition and that is to let GGG eat the same amount of whatever shett Clenelo ate or took. That would even the playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                  You're comparing someone who lives in a country with a contaminated meat supply to a cyclist with no such excuse and refusing to see the difference. Seems pretty fanatical to me.
                  Shut up man, stop making excuses for a cheater! Point blank he cheated. If you have seen the videos this guy had strict diets and dietitians. Way to much money to even say his meat was tainted. Chepos are butchers by trade. Common buddy CANELA tried to gain a edge and had probably done it since after his loss to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I have waited for this rematch long enough. I want the fight to go on. Canelo can't take any PEDs. They will be testing the hell out of him. I want GGG to beat him without question and get the win he should have gotten in the first fight.
                    BolioDogs,
                    Understand that they can check Clenelo all they want from here till May 5, it won't matter he already has that in his system the enhance stamina & dieting reducing weight but not reducing muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Canelo can't take any PEDs. They will be testing the hell out of him.
                      There's pros & cons to it. It really depends on what was exactly Canelos dopping tactic: 1) Was he at the end of the cycle and got caught at the end, or 2) Was he just starting with his clenbuterol intakes and planning on using it until the rematch?

If it was the first one than all the damage is already done and Canelo is ready for the rematch because he already got all the benefits out of it.
                      But if it's the later, it would be a huge favor for GGG because it means Canelo wouldn't be able to juice up till the weight-in as planned, so it would be better than postponing the fight, in which case Canelo would have another chance at juicing and cycling off.

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                      BolioDogs,
                      Understand that they can check Clenelo all they want from here till May 5, it won't matter he already has that in his system the enhance stamina & dieting reducing weight but not reducing muscle.
                      I agree, I kinda wrote the same thing in this very same post. If he just started using it and got caught than it's great news for GGG, but if he was at the end or middle of his doping cycle, in that case he already got some, if not all the benefits out of it.
                      Last edited by StefanTosic; 03-08-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X