Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops Porter, Wins Split Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year.
    Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year.
    Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year. Fight of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      8-5?

Wtf?
      I meant
      A knockdown is. 2 point score

Porter won 8 rounds IMO

Spence won 3 plus Knockdown!

Or it could be 7-6 Porter

Where Porter won 7 rounds and Spence won 4 rounds Plus knockdown which is 2 points which equals 6

Simple

Comment

• Porter won the fight. good fight though.

Comment

• PBC clearly robbed Sean Porter. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
            I back all this. I will be interesting as Garcia has pop. If he connects I’m not so sure Spence can handle it. Should be a good fight. Glad to see Garcia back in the mix against top opposition.
            And Garcia is actually gonna test Spence chin big time

Comment

• With the knockdown it was a clear victory for Spence

Comment

• porter won the fight

Comment

• How did Danny earn that shot?

Comment

• I'm done with PBC

Comment

• I’ll have to watch again on a full size screen. Watching on my iPhone I thought Porter edged it. I had him way ahead going into the 11th.

Comment

Working...
                      X