Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook Spence in jeopardy because Spence is refusing VADA!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook Spence in jeopardy because Spence is refusing VADA!!!!!!

Spence aka Nipples said he would accept VADA but still hasn't enrolled! As a result fight is being delayed!

King Kell has already signed to take the test and is waiting to give you ur ass beating! Where you at country boy? Tryna cycle dat **** off?

Take the test homeboy! Let's see how good you really are without all that **** in you!

We need to pressure B1tchtits into taking the test before he cycles that **** off!

Kell has already signed, Nipples has lost his pen!!!
    Last edited by Golgo 13; 03-14-2017, 07:44 AM.

Link, pendejo.

Comment

If this is indeed fact, it leaves no doubt Spence is juicing.

**** Spence for putting this fight in jeapordy

Comment

sit down kid what the **** you talking about another mans nipples for? you gay huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          sit down kid what the **** you talking about another mans nipples for? you gay huh?
          I love to squeeze da **** outta ur boyfriend Spences big juicy t1ts, you jelly boy?
          Last edited by Golgo 13; 03-14-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Here is a link, this is ****. Screw boxing

http://www.************.com/2017/03/...-testing-form/ it should be mandatory for ANY fight

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Here is a link, this is ****. Screw boxing

http://www.************.com/2017/03/...-testing-form/ it should be mandatory for ANY fight
              I can't open the link

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                I love to squeeze da **** outta ur boyfriend Spences big juicy t1ts, you jelly boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post

Spence should be forced wear something to cover them up, he could have his opponents eye out with those things.

Comment

I'm interested to see how long he takes to sign.

He clearly has gyno, delaying testing by anything more than a week is shady as ****.

Everything else is agreed and signed, this is the only hold up.

Comment

Working...
                    X