No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting PED user list...

In the heels of Mia's mouth diarrhea... I came across this interesting graphing....obviously Pac is missing... who else is missing from the list?? were you aware of all these users?

Cheaters are cheaters.

Comment

Where's Hulquez?
      Sorry, Marquez...

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
        Where's Hulquez?
        Sorry, Marquez...
        He never tested positive like guys on the list.

Comment

Lol that picture of Brandon rios is so old i thought it was leo santa cruz at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            He never tested positive like guys on the list.
            When did Floyd,Holyfield test positive?

Comment

Hard to take the list seriously when front and center is Mayweather with "Banned IV" listed, even though it was completely legal under the rules of Nevada at the time. When the first thing you see it a giant lie, seems like a waste of time to even read the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                In the heels of Mia's mouth diarrhea... I came across this interesting graphing....obviously Pac is missing... who else is missing from the list?? were you aware of all these users?

Dis racist Floyd was dehydrateds Manny fear niddles but tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Hard to take the list seriously when front and center is Mayweather with "Banned IV" listed, even though it was completely legal under the rules of Nevada at the time. When the first thing you see it a giant lie, seems like a waste of time to even read the rest.
                  Here we go...

Who cares what the rules of Nevada were if he was contractually obligated to abide by USADA rules. One of the primary reasons for the ban on IVs was so that blood doping could be detected. "Nevada" wasn't testing fighters for this fight so why would you even mention it, it isn't relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    When did Floyd,Holyfield test positive?
                    I don't know about Holyfield but he admitted taking steroids himself. As for Floyd he tested positive before 3 different fights, Google it kid, I'm not gonna do everything for you, smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X