Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Where do you rank GGG's Snake All-Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumped...for NSB.

Comment

He's aight. No positive no negative to say

Not like Floyd & PAC with their 2 inch destroyers

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I think we can move GGG up to top 20 all time based on his weigh ins. Thoughts?

Lol, damn you gay.

Fuk it lets all get gay.

Seriously GGG looking like he has black genes. Dude has an anaconda tucked away in his undies.

Comment

I bet it looks magnificent when it's two thimbles of blood short of a semi.

Isn't he half Korean? korean mother or something. Korean's statistically have the smallest in the world but Golovkin looks like he's packing a pretty nice beef whistle there. Maybe he got his from his dads side. A big ol' cossack wang.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-15-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Lol wtf does that mean. You a super ****.

Fuk it lets get crazy on a slow night of NSB and let's all do a circle jerk. Who's in?

Comment

Awesome bump. Genneady is the complete package.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Awesome bump. Genneady HAS A FULL AND complete package.
                Fixed it for you.

Comment

based on the photo, triple g's snake is an exact fit to LoadedWraps stinky arse hole.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Isn't he half Korean? korean mother or something. Korean's statistically have the smallest in the world but Golovkin looks like he's packing a pretty nice beef whistle there. Maybe he got his from his dads side. A big ol' cossack wang.
                    Koreans have short ones? I just looked it up and couldn't get a confirmation

Serious his Korean mother must a Black Russian milk man servicing her home. GGG is a true long *** dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      based on the photo, triple g's snake is an exact fit to LoadedWraps stinky arse hole.
                      LoadedWraps ass better be deep and loose because GGG is no joke. He has a huge kock.

Comment

Working...
                      X