No announcement yet.

What is your caffeine intake like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    That's a good amount of coffee! Definitely healthier than drinking 15-20 booze drinks per day!
    If I have a cup after noon I basically won't sleep that night lol. Plus it gets my jaw and teeth grinding and my neck and shoulders all tight.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
      If I have a cup after noon I basically won't sleep that night lol. Plus it gets my jaw and teeth grinding and my neck and shoulders all tight.
      Im the same. If I have a cup too late, Im up half the night.

Comment

ive quit it recently after many years of caffeine drinking and i cant believe the difference it has made. far less stressed and mood has improved a bit. energy levels are better now aswell

Comment

anywhere from 800-1200mg some days, most days none

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            ive quit it recently after many years of caffeine drinking and i cant believe the difference it has made. far less stressed and mood has improved a bit. energy levels are better now aswell
            Same had happened to me also, no more mood swings and better sleep. I was surprised.

Comment

More and more Ive been drinking tea half the day.

Comment

Drink a V8 before you train or fight. All natural and it will give you a natural boost...….Rockin'

Comment

After spending the summer weaning myself from caffeine I've been officially "clean" for over a week. Have a cup of decaf tea or decaf coffee in the AM. Feel way better. Now if I can only wean myself from the booze....

Comment

Originally posted by vegasmichael View Post
                    now if i can only wean myself from the booze....
                    ^^^^^^^ lolololololol!

Comment

750 mg daily tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X