Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Golovkin PPV Undercard - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo vs. Golovkin PPV Undercard - Final Presser

Canelo-Golovkin Undercard Press Conference Photos Gallery - More than 20,000 fans at T-Mobile Arena and millions watching on Pay-Per-View will be treated to a stacked undercard line-up in support of the Sept. 16 showdown between lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great undercard for a PPV.

JoJo Diaz in a feature fight. Was in a real fight but opponent fell out. What can you do?!?!

Caballero vs DDLH in the best undercard fight of the show that I think could go either way.

Ryan Martin takes his first dip in the big boy pool vs Francisco Rojo.

Vergil Ortiz vs his best opponent thus far arguably. Oscar said he believes Ortiz is gonna be the future of GBP & thinks really highly of him.

Nicola Adams & her girlfriend Marlen Esparza both go for their 3rd pro wins in separate bouts.

And to open the show Abel Sanchez's next "GGG" maybe Serhii Bohachuk fights for his 5th win & 5th KO in his 7th month as a pro vs the notorious TBA.

This should be a fun card from bottom to the top.

Comment

Good fights.

I got Rafael pulling off the upset.

DLH takes it.

Comment

Jojo Diaz ain't that good.

Comment

better card than I expected, altho I'm not high on any of those contenders/prospects but 2 good match ups.

Might stay up for this

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Good fights.

I got Rafael pulling off the upset.

DLH takes it.
            Idk about that. He's got one of the most bs manufactured undefeated records I've seen in a minute. 11 of his 25 wins are over guys with no wins on their record, only 7 of his 28 opponents had a winning record + he went life or death with a shot Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. I don't see him giving JoJo a competitive contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Great undercard for a PPV.

JoJo Diaz in a feature fight. Was in a real fight but opponent fell out. What can you do?!?!

Caballero vs DDLH in the best undercard fight of the show that I think could go either way.

Ryan Martin takes his first dip in the big boy pool vs Francisco Rojo.

Vergil Ortiz vs his best opponent thus far arguably. Oscar said he believes Ortiz is gonna be the future of GBP & thinks really highly of him.

Nicola Adams & her girlfriend Marlen Esparza both go for their 3rd pro wins in separate bouts.

And to open the show Abel Sanchez's next "GGG" maybe Serhii Bohachuk fights for his 5th win & 5th KO in his 7th month as a pro vs the notorious TBA.

This should be a fun card from bottom to the top.
              too bad we didnt get jacobs-lemule in there, but still solid undercard if you are a hardore boxing fan, casuals wont really care as usual..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk about that. He's got one of the most bs manufactured undefeated records I've seen in a minute. 11 of his 25 wins are over guys with no wins on their record, only 7 of his 28 opponents had a winning record + he went life or death with a shot Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. I don't see him giving JoJo a competitive contest.
                I enjoyed the WV2 fight and thought he took it convincingly if I recall correctly. He also KO'd a vet and wily journeyman in Tamayo in a couple rounds so idk. I just don't see anything special in JJ. I think Big Bang's hand speed will trouble Jo.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  I enjoyed the WV2 fight and thought he took it convincingly if I recall correctly. He also KO'd a vet and wily journeyman in Tamayo in a couple rounds so idk. I just don't see anything special in JJ. I think Big Bang's hand speed will trouble Jo.
                  Yea me either really, but I don't think that matters in this fight.

Comment

What channel are the fights that aren't on the PPV broadcast? Or will there be an official stream?

Comment

Working...
                    X