Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get A Six Pack: The Honest Truth! Not In 3 Minutes But 4 A Kid Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    How To Get A Six Pack...................

Pick your parents before your born.......................genetics!

Ray
    Did you have an abdominal exercise routine that you recommended for your fighters, Ray?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
      whats that on your head? a wig?

Comment

"Did you have an abdominal exercise routine that you recommended for your fighters".................................

Once you get your midsection into good shape I always liked using an incline and decline set up to work on.
        The ring apron was always available in my gym but a 2' wide board with a strap to hold feet secure would work with a safe way to angle it.
        I use half motion to full motion, twists on top and try to be slow and deliberate to get deeper into intercostals also breathing slow and deeply. Rib injuries can be very difficult to deal with once that area is damaged.
        You don't see chop punching down on the ribs any more or upper cuts to the bottom rib either. Those are area's that are vulnerable
        for any fighter.
        When kids here talk about how the "new science" in boxing is more advanced to the old ways it's a joke to me.
        These are the days when pro boxing looks like amateur boxing to me. More than 75% of the 12 rounders should be 10 rounds. Some of them could be 8 rounders too.
        I love the art in boxing but some time during the art exhibition a fight needs to develop, on BOTH sides!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Comment

You in a Milli Vanilli tribute group?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              You in a Milli Vanilli tribute group?
              More like Das EFX

Comment

Working...
              X