Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo Showed His Fear, I'll Fight Golovkin at Full 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    golovkin wouldn't even get sanctioned to fight most of the guys on lara's resume. he'd probably win every fight by knockout. at the very least, that's surely how vegas would handicap them.

golovkin's not only a middleweight, he's a much, much higher ranked pound for pounder.
    Man, you deserve some green. Not very often we can see a Ward fan also being objective when talking about GGG.

Comment

• Lara, you can stop chasing Golvokin now. Golovkin confirmed he's a giant coward the one time he mentioned you with his bs excuses.

Golovkin: "You say - Lara. He is a boxer who after all his losses wants to make money, who wants to go out on HBO and thus speculates on big names. But there is a number of much more experienced guys who truly deserve a chance to go on another level."
      I was initially really into this fight before because I actually truly believed Golovkin is a guy would fight anyone, so the fight only made logical sense. Two avoided guys who can't find opponents fighting each other instead. But it turns out Golovkin is just a diva like the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
        Maybe, but Lemuix has beaten??????????

GGG beating Lara holds more weight than GGG beating Lemuix it's not even a debate!
        If GGG would've fought Lara when he first called him out, the same haters that mention Lara would've said "why's GGG fighting small guys" and if GGG didn't fight Lemieux they would say "why's GGG scared to face a hard puncher like Lemieux".
        So no it doesn't hold more weight. In fact they would 've just talked crap about it and said GGG was picking on a smaller guy that lost to Canyellow, got dropped by Angulo and struggled with Vanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Just have patience young'n, you're hero will have what's coming to him.

Party now Goloctards, the party will be over soon, just watch. Celebrate your moral victory, if that's what you see it as?

This reminds me of when the Pac turds were hanging onto the fantasy win over Floyd.

In the interim, one of those "ranked mandatories" are knocking on the door.
          Gennady will stop Canelo.

Comment

• Why do people act like lara is a threat to GGG? Angulo, YES, Alfredo Angulo was cutting off the ring on lara and he dropped him what do you think GGG will do??? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
              If GGG would've fought Lara when he first called him out, the same haters that mention Lara would've said "why's GGG fighting small guys" and if GGG didn't fight Lemieux they would say "why's GGG scared to face a hard puncher like Lemieux".
              So no it doesn't hold more weight. In fact they would 've just talked crap about it and said GGG was picking on a smaller guy that lost to Canyellow, got dropped by Angulo and struggled with Vanes.
              Ok cool, can't wait to see the GGG/Stevens rematch cause that's next. Lara's a bum anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Gennady will stop Canelo.
                We'll see, hopefully this fight getsade at any weight, because it's the best fight in boxing, right now.

Comment

• If the others are ducking, why not take this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    "Lara been calling him out for over a year"
                    GGG Fans: No thats his manager

"Lara calls him out himself"
                    GGG Fans: Hes not serious just selling tickets.

"Lara calls him out on Friday"
                    GGG Fans: Well he has to say it SAturday for it to be real

GGG Fans: If Lara is serious then he should fight Jacobs to be mando to GGG

HAHA!! All this and to top it off Lara must fight a better fighter than GGG has EVER faced to get a shot.

Oh and i forgot "GGG will KO him so why do we need to see it"
                    This is what I'll never understand. They claim everyone is ducking GGG, but get mad and create all possible excuses under the sun as reasons certain fights shouldn't happen when someone actually calls him out.

Such a pathetic fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Lara, you can stop chasing Golvokin now. Golovkin confirmed he's a giant coward the one time he mentioned you with his bs excuses.

I was initially really into this fight before because I actually truly believed Golovkin is a guy would fight anyone, so the fight only made logical sense. Two avoided guys who can't find opponents fighting each other instead. But it turns out Golovkin is just a diva like the rest.
                      You know what to do when the champ is ducking, go the mando route. Worked for GGG. It's never been easier, he's got 3 mandos to attend to.

Comment

Working...
                      X