No announcement yet.

if ggg beats canelo (officially)....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    where does he rank in pound for pound terms? He seems to have slipped based on that draw so does he go back to the top? Who else has a win as good as canelo on their resume?
    All depends how he does it. There are too many possibilities. But without a doubt to move up (if he has moved down) he needs an emphatic performance. KO or one sided beating at minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Boxing fans just suck. They are never wrong and always have to discredit even when a guy does something that they said he wouldn't/couldn't do.

Most miserable fan base in all sports.
      Boxing fans are actually really great when you meet them in person.

This board has a lot of total losers in life. Boxing “fans” are the worst internet posters I have seen.

Comment

There are some BIG young lions at his own weight. Better not move up unless it’s for tons of money. Cause he will loose against the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          If it's such a big if and ain't happening how did GGG get a draw in Las Vegas where the judges are famous for being extremely kind to Canelo? Why is GGG a minus $175 betting favorite to win the rematch? Canelo is the + $145 underdog. GGG is expected to win, not Canelo.
          Good post responding to a silly statement. One may think Canelo will win the rematch but saying Golovkin winning isn’t happening isn’t analysis it is fandom or haterdom.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            There are some BIG young lions at his own weight. Better not move up unless it’s for tons of money. Cause he will loose against the top 3.
            I’m sure he is just focused on Canelo. If he wins we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              Boxing fans are actually really great when you meet them in person.

This board has a lot of total losers in life. Boxing “fans” are the worst internet posters I have seen.
              Agree 100%. Never met a bad boxing fan in real life but online I’d say the good fans are 10% or less.

Comment

That would put Golovkin at #1, if he gets a knockout or a stoppage.

If he wins by close decision, he'll stay in the same spot, at #3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  inoue? is beating mcdonell more impressive than canelo?
                  He is a 3 weight world champ. That is primarily why I have him ahead of GGG, whose resume outside of Canelo and Jacobs is not that impressive.

Yes, beating McDonnell is more impressive than drawing with Canelo. Although GGG IMO deserves credit because Canelo was using PED's.

Comment

Canelo is ranked so high because of his accomplishments which include being a champion in 3 different weight classes that factors heavily into pound for pound rankings.

ggg? Hasn't moved up once. Didn't look like a P4P fighter against Jacobs either. He's barely top 10, barely.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      If it's such a big if and ain't happening how did GGG get a draw in Las Vegas where the judges are famous for being extremely kind to Canelo? Why is GGG a minus $175 betting favorite to win the rematch? Canelo is the + $145 underdog. GGG is expected to win, not Canelo.
                      thats my opinion and i am very confident that im even betting my account on it already, you will see in about a month... canelo got this...

Comment

Working...
                      X