No announcement yet.

Lets say someone kidnaps you and your 90 year old grandparent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    And they have both of you tied up and a gun to both of your heads and only you can decide who lives and dies....What is your choice?
    I wouldnt trust imany kidnappers word of me having the choice who to live

Base on that id give it all i got to try escape or die with my grandfather in there

Comment

Depends am I in my grandparent's will?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        wtf???

And u could live with that ur whole life?
        I wouldn't be stoked about it lol, but if I had to pick one or the other, which is the hypothetical I supposed, I'd kill the baby.

What would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          If you’re not, they gotta go

If you are, they gotta go

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            If you’re not, they gotta go

If you are, they gotta go
            True but it would be better if I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
              I wouldn't be stoked about it lol, but if I had to pick one or the other, which is the hypothetical I supposed, I'd kill the baby.

What would you do?
              Id kill myself b4 the baby but then again i am 100% against suicide so ill probably end up trying to do whatever it takes to get out and save the rest

But why the heck would u point the gun to the baby u already have the gun stoopid

Why not point it at the kidnappers? Lol

Comment

True but it would be better if I was.
                I agree, 100 percent

Comment

Would u need to make sure whats on the will first?

Or it doesnt matter?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Id kill myself b4 the baby but then again i am 100% against suicide so ill probably end up trying to do whatever it takes to get out and save the rest

But why the heck would u point the gun to the baby u already have the gun stoopid

Why not point it at the kidnappers? Lol
                    I am starting to think you're not very bright lol

If someone gives you a hypothetical, you work within the confines of that hypothetical. You have you save yourself or the grandparent.. you have to kill a baby or an adult..

If you want to go introducing extra factors and possibilities there's no point in even considering the hypothetical. It's supposed to be a choice between two things. The other factors are controlled.

I could say, "Well I wouldn't kill myself or my grandparent I would invent a jetpack and fly us both out of there." Except that would be a fuc*king ******ed thing to say...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      And they have both of you tied up and a gun to both of your heads and only you can decide who lives and dies....What is your choice?
                      Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                      I am starting to think you're not very bright lol

If someone gives you a hypothetical, you work within the confines of that hypothetical. You have you save yourself or the grandparent.. you have to kill a baby or an adult..

If you want to go introducing extra factors and possibilities there's no point in even considering the hypothetical. It's supposed to be a choice between two things. The other factors are controlled.

I could say, "Well I wouldn't kill myself or my grandparent I would invent a jetpack and fly us both out of there." Except that would be a fuc*king ******ed thing to say...
                      U accusing me of going outside the box
                      While u even added a baby to the equation
                      yo funny

But yeah u killing a baby to save urself is just too much for me
                      Thats my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X