No announcement yet.

Lets say someone kidnaps you and your 90 year old grandparent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets say someone kidnaps you and your 90 year old grandparent

And they have both of you tied up and a gun to both of your heads and only you can decide who lives and dies....What is your choice?
    you
    12.50%
    grandparent
    87.50%

The poll is expired.

Escape from the ropes and turn the gun on the perpetrators.

Comment

Granny gets both Barrels. This Young Buck still got a lot of ass to fuck, Ya feel me?

Comment

Why ask such a question?

Comment

90 years on this planet, with all of the ailments that start to come up in the late stages of human life, versus me, a young man, just really starting to come into the prime of my life, with family plans/prospects in the near future?

Admittedly I'm not all that close to my grandparents at all (the ones on my dad's side were long gone before I was born, and I'd seen the ones on my mom's side twice, before her pops has now been with us for a bit late in life), but this isn't all that tough, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM MICHAEL View Post
            Why ask such a question?
            Such a Predicament is quite a Jam, isn't it?

Comment

I'd just whoop the guy's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                Such a Predicament is quite a Jam, isn't it?
                Who doesn’t like jam?

Comment

You should live unless you're also a 90 year old grandparent. People are likely more dependent on you, you probably have many years left, could potentially do some good during that time, maybe you have kids or a spouse. The 90 yr old already has one foot out the door, it's a no brainer.

It's like the question, would you rather kill a newborn baby or a middle aged person? The logical answer is to kill the baby. No one depends on the baby, it has nothing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                    You should live unless you're also a 90 year old grandparent. People are likely more dependent on you, you probably have many years left, could potentially do some good during that time, maybe you have kids or a spouse. The 90 yr old already has one foot out the door, it's a no brainer.

It's like the question, would you rather kill a newborn baby or a middle aged person? The logical answer is to kill the baby. No one depends on the baby, it has nothing going on.
                    wtf???

And u could live with that ur whole life?

Comment

Working...
                    X