Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Superstar Victor Ortiz disses Brandon Rios!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    No he wouldn't. dude was gassed and eating right hands from Aydin's slow ass. Do you guys watch fights or just skim through them? Soto Karass outboxed Aydin considerably better than Guerrero and on that level IT AIN'T ABOUT STYLES, so don't give me that "styles make fights" crap. Unsightly things lol, something Pac and Prov couldn't do but somehow big bad Robert would do? I don't know what people in this thread you're referring to, unless you just like to say random things, but Guerrero wouldn't do anything unsightly unless the ref allows him to hit behind the head repeatedly.
    As far as your observation is right on people on this site. They just skip and dont watch fights and comments like they are boxing gurus. Dont even know **** about anything about boxing.

The ****, Rios would murder and make Ortiz quit again. If poor boy Josesito broke his Jaw, Rios would rip him apart!

Comment

This is one fight I would LOVE to see happen. These two have real bad blood.... Too bad we'll never see it though!

Comment

Rios is probably laughing his ass off right now.

Comment

Victor doesn't have half the heart Rios has.

Comment

damn!!! ortiz must feel like an idiot saying all this **** and couldnt hang with a B class fighter on a thursday for 2 rounds... smh

Comment

Think it's pretty safe to say now at this point that Bam Bam would walk right through Victor as if he were a sheet of construction paper.

Comment

hahaha superstar no more!

Comment

Rios is too tough for ortiz, makes him quit again. Guerrero is a level above both of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X