Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Prepared To 'Take Out' Wilder, Fury, Parker - 'One By One!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    WILDER shouldn't be the first out of the 3. If WILDER hits JOSHUA with that same right hand then its good night. i think FURY would be great for JOSHUA next. I also think JOSHUA has the potential to carry the div for many years.
    Agreed. Lets see if Wilder can unify with Parker and AJ can defeat Fury seeing as how he beat Wlad first. Then next year around this time AJ/Wilder (assuming they both win) in Wembley or MSG for the undisputed HWT title.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      WILDER shouldn't be the first out of the 3. If WILDER hits JOSHUA with that same right hand then its good night. i think FURY would be great for JOSHUA next. I also think JOSHUA has the potential to carry the div for many years.

This is true, but because of Wilder's technical deficiencies and flaws and being that Joshua is technically skillfully better. Joshua would land the big shot most likely before Wilder and then it would be Good Night Wilder.

Whoever gets that first big shot in. I would put my money on AJ to get that big shot off first.

Comment

Joshua will make wilder wait like canelo is stalling ggg... Wilder is 31 and wont get the joshua fight till 2018 probably....

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          One guy never shuts up about fighting for belts and unifying in challenging title fights and goes on like a broken record whilst avoiding anyone with a pulse like the plague.

Other guy says he'll fight any fight but instead of just belting out a load of autistic screeching actually fights a future HOF'er, wins in a fantatsic fight and proves alot of himself, yet he's the one getting the **** "for not calling people out".

sounds like NSB alright.
          Well said. What does he have to do to get some credit on here. Meanwhile, wilder fights arreola and Washington and people think Joshuas running scared. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            So your not aware fury has been calling out joshua non stop these past 7 days lol.....you should get more up to date with the latest news in boxing ...
            Who cares? Fury hasn't fought in going on 2 years. Why not call out the other heavyweight champions in your class that are active?

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Well said. What does he have to do to get some credit on here. Meanwhile, wilder fights arreola and Washington and people think Joshuas running scared. Unbelievable.
              Joshua sais he needs a few fights before he fights wilder did u not hear that??? wilder fought arreola because of a cheater, u guys act as if there are tons of big names a HW. everyone is just now establishing themselves. AJ and wilder should meet early next year. Nobody is running from anyone.

Comment

Just keeping it real. It would be stupid for Wilder and Joshua to fight in the US within the next two fights. They would sell a max of 300k PPV's in the US. Wilder needs to get bigger here. And AJ likely won't fight in the US without Wilder. The time difference in all the other major global markets for AJ don't line up with US prime time.

Now if we're talking a UK clash, then I'm all for it. Wilder needs to get at least 10 million in the fight. Wladmir and Joshua just spilt around $40 million over there.

It has to be worth it for Wilder too people.

He likely wants the UK market if it happens soon.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  Joshua sais he needs a few fights before he fights wilder did u not hear that??? wilder fought arreola because of a cheater, u guys act as if there are tons of big names a HW. everyone is just now establishing themselves. AJ and wilder should meet early next year. Nobody is running from anyone.
                  I hope it happens. I would like to see wilder fight a top heavyweight next. Maybe Ortiz or Parker even dillian whyte. I think the WBC title deserves it.

Comment

Nobody ever mentions Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                      Nobody ever mentions Ortiz
                      If he doesn't raise his game from the last 2 fights, no need to put him into the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                      X