Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u financially take care of your parents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents help me a lot, so when I am in a position to help them and they are old, I will have no problem helping them back.

Comment

I understand everyone on this earth may need help @ some point but u don’t spit in a persons face who helping u then keep expecting their help

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        My parents help me a lot, so when I am in a position to help them and they are old, I will have no problem helping them back.
        U said old I said middle age 50

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          not gonna happen that they dont give to my brother.. do you think my parents or any good parents will be happy using that money for leisure while my nephews/niece got kicked out of school because my brother can't pay the tuition fee or my nephews/niece don't have money for school lunch?
          Sounds like their dad's problem not yours. Tell that fool to man up and take care of what needs to be taken care of. Or send those kids to public school

Comment

Nah the rich should just at back the money they stole from them.

Comment

It depends on your situation. Are you able to help then I say you should. If you aren't in a position where you can you shouldn't feel bad about it but instead maybe try to help figure out a way for them to survive.

Me personally my mom lives off everything I give her, my girls mom I buy all her medicine and recently paid for the father funeral, my nieces and nephews are basically like my kids I buy them everything, all their presents, all their school cloths, all their everyday, I give them allowances every week. I also help out my bro when he needs to like when he wanted to buy a house I gave him a gift of 30k cash off the books to help em out. I say all that to say this, I did it cause I can but if I couldn't and I used to be in a position where I couldn't I wouldn't feel bad about it, it just one of those situation where it is what it is.

You should never help if it will hurt you, don't be dipping into your bill money to help out. More money more problems is one of the realist shit ever said especially if you came up from being broke cause everyone you love and know are still broke and you want to help out but fact is you cant help everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                It depends on your situation. Are you able to help then I say you should. If you aren't in a position where you can you shouldn't feel bad about it but instead maybe try to help figure out a way for them to survive.

Me personally my mom lives off everything I give her, my girls mom I buy all her medicine and recently paid for the father funeral, my nieces and nephews are basically like my kids I buy them everything, all their presents, all their school cloths, all their everyday, I give them allowances every week. I also help out my bro when he needs to like when he wanted to buy a house I gave him a gift of 30k cash off the books to help em out. I say all that to say this, I did it cause I can but if I couldn't and I used to be in a position where I couldn't I wouldn't feel bad about it, it just one of those situation where it is what it is.

You should never help if it will hurt you, don't be dipping into your bill money to help out. More money more problems is one of the realist shit ever said especially if you came up from being broke cause everyone you love and know are still broke and you want to help out but fact is you cant help everyone.
                It’s not hurting me to help but it does hurt when I hear F me, my mom got laid off, and I’ve been asking her how’s the job search going and I just come back from Hawaii and somehow she feels I’ve spent so much there now I’m pressing her for money and told my wife I better back off and she’ll pay me what she wants when she wants and I feel like damn she really said that

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
                  It’s not hurting me to help but it does hurt when I hear F me, my mom got laid off, and I’ve been asking her how’s the job search going and I just come back from Hawaii and somehow she feels I’ve spent so much there now I’m pressing her for money and told my wife I better back off and she’ll pay me what she wants when she wants and I feel like damn she really said that
                  One thing I would do immediately is never let your wife and mom talk about money, money owed, or anything even remotely related to things like that (bills, etc), females are vicious and will over exaggerate the truth like crazy and/or tell lies no matter how much you dont think they will, THEY WILL! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO FAMILY AND MONEY!

2nd sounds like you in a tough situation overall with just your family dynamics, your mom seems a lil ungrateful and rude however me personally I never will ask for any money back I give my family let alone my mother idk thats just me personally, my family knows this and when my sister ask me to barrow money shes says "can I barrow x amount and by barrow I mean give me cause I cant pay you back" lol its funny to me but they never ask for too much etc they have boundaries/limits etc so its never really an issue and the majority of the time I dont let my girl know cause like I said earlier females are funny with money and family.

Heres what I would suggest to you if it were me.

1) dont ask your mom for the money back
                  2) dont let the females in your life talk to each other for too long

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
                    Sound like your wife is trying to stir **** up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      One thing I would do immediately is never let your wife and mom talk about money, money owed, or anything even remotely related to things like that (bills, etc), females are vicious and will over exaggerate the truth like crazy and/or tell lies no matter how much you dont think they will, THEY WILL! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO FAMILY AND MONEY!

2nd sounds like you in a tough situation overall with just your family dynamics, your mom seems a lil ungrateful and rude however me personally I never will ask for any money back I give my family let alone my mother idk thats just me personally, my family knows this and when my sister ask me to barrow money shes says "can I barrow x amount and by barrow I mean give me cause I cant pay you back" lol its funny to me but they never ask for too much etc they have boundaries/limits etc so its never really an issue and the majority of the time I dont let my girl know cause like I said earlier females are funny with money and family.

Heres what I would suggest to you if it were me.

1) dont ask your mom for the money back
                      2) dont let the females in your life talk to each other for too long
                      You’re absolutely right about females talking to each other but here’s the thing my wife don’t have a clue what I spent nor what I have neither does my mother, the wife and I have separate bank accounts and I pay for everything and I was on the phone with my wife and she was taking our kids over to her house so I told her to ask her how was the job search cause my son said she found one, and my wife told me to call her myself so I did, and in that conversation she was telling me she’s ready to go back to work cause she’s getting lazy and I told her u should b going to the gym u don’t have any excuse now and she brings up how much she gets on unemployment and she can’t afford a membership so I reminded her that a membership is $10 a month and she spends $10 every 2 days in cigarettes and she got upset but later my wife comes home and asked me was I squeezing moms for $ and told me the things she was saying

Comment

Working...
                      X